romano||nicotine

(I don't actually know why I wanted to write this) ((creds to whoever drew the picture)) (((credit to Panic! At The Disco)))
SILT: Black Magic- Little Mix
Word Count: 513

Cross my heart and hope to die
Burn my lungs and curse my eyes
I've lost control and I don't want it back

Romano loved you. No, he wasn't just love you, he was addicted to you. Every time he saw you, it took all of his self control to not just pounce on you and shake you until you understood.

I'm going numb, I've been hijacked
It's a fucking drag

He could hardly feel anything else except a need for you, and anger that you won't love him back. Everyday with you passes far too soon and a day without you seems like a lifetime.

I taste you on my lips and I can't get rid of you
So I say damn your kiss and the awful things you do

The dreams he has about you. Oh boy, they were wild. He wakes in the morning, still feeling your lips on his from his dream. Sometimes he just wants to tell you so you can reject him, and he can try to move on.

Yeah, you're worse than nicotine, nicotine
Yeah

Deep down though, he knew that he'd never be able to move on. You were like a drug, he he didn't see you, he wouldn't be able to function. He needed you.

It's better to burn than to fade away
It's better to leave than to be replaced
I'm losing to you, baby, I'm no match

But no matter how many times he wished it, he knew that even is you were together, it wouldn't work. You were both too different. It was a surprise that you were even friends. Although he loved you with every essence with his being, he couldn't stand the thought of being replaced, and that's why he booked a one-way ticket to Italy, his home country.

I'm going numb, I've been hijacked
It's a fucking drag
I taste you on my lips and I can't get rid of you
So I say damn your kiss and the awful things you do

It was for the best. He knew that. But, he still couldn't get over you. Even though he was a thousand miles away, he was still hooked. He just couldn't seem to shake his addiction to you.

Yeah, you're worse than nicotine, nicotine
Yeah

Each day dragged on longer than the last, but he powered through. He might have had a few flings here and there to try and forget about you, but it never worked. Sure, they were nice and all, but they weren't you.

Just one more hit and then we're through
'Cause you could never love me back
Cut every tie I have to you
'Cause your love's a fucking drag
But I need it so bad
Your love's a fucking drag
But I need it so bad

It had been years now, since Romano had seen or heard from you, and he was still hooked. And he knew he'd never get over you. He was addicted and you were his Nicotine.

Yeah, you're worse than nicotine, nicotine
Yeah

[You like? Yes? No? Let me know!
I don't actually know why I wanted to write this, but I did. This is my first song fic so I apologise if its bad.]
FotD: Snakes can help predict an earthquake