Chapter 4

I look over at RC and he looks at me while getting out. His face looks upset, I wonder why. I'm in shock.

I help myself out of the vehicle and take RC's hand. He leads me up to his front door. My heart is racing, this can't be true. We get to the front door and he opens it. "You first Shania." I walk in and his house is huge. 

"RC? Are you home?" OH MY GOD, THAT WAS CELINE DION'S VOICE. Shania, this is real. I try to act as normal as possible for a fangirl that is in her idol's house and dating her son. 

"Yes mother."

"Oh, I'm coming one minute. I'm just finishing something quick."

Rene comes walking down the stairs. He looks at me and then RC. "So, RC. Is this the lovely lady I overheard you talking about earlier?"

"Yes dad."

"Well hello, I'm RC's dad, Rene." He reaches his hand out to shake mine. I take it and say, "Hello sir, I'm Shania." 

Celine comes walking out of the kitchen. Oh no. Shania keep it together, I mean it's only the queen that is standing before you. I run over to her a hug her tight. "Hello Shania," she says while hugging me back. She knows my name! Keep it together Shania, you probably already freaked them out with you hugging her. I break the hug and look over to RC, he looks at me while smirking. I look back to Celine, "I'm so sorry. It's just that I'm a huge fan of yours. You are amazing." 

"Oh it's alright darling, nothing to feel bad about," her voice coos. 

"Well it's nice to meet you, Celine."

"And you also, dear."

I smile and RC breaks the moment, "So shall we go eat?"

Rene replies, "Yes, let's go. I'll go get the twins from the other room."

We all walk into the gorgeous high ceiling kitchen. Is this really my life that I am living? What am I getting myself into.