Chapter 12

Celine and I finish curling our hair and then we start to work on our makeup. Her hair and makeup stylists happened to be sick today so we decided to do it ourselves instead of trying to find someone new. 

We were almost finished when Rene walks in, "Hi honey. I'm glad you're back." Celine gets up and hugs him.

"Hey, so what did I miss?" Rene asks, I look over my shoulder towards them then spin myself around on the chair, "Um, someone broke into my room and left me this note." I get up and walk to my room across the hall hoping that Rene and Celine would follow. 

I then walk over to my bathroom and point to the note with Rene now next to me. He reads it silently then looks over to me. He then says in a stern way to Celine, "I'm going to get extra security around this place."

"Yes, agreed. I already told RC he would be sleeping in here with her so she's not alone, I know what you are thinking, but I trust them."

"Ok, that is your decision and I am ok with that."

"Shania it's almost time for us to go let's go finish getting ourselves ready then we can go to rehearsals."

"Ok, let's go." I reply in an all too excited voice. Whoops.

We walk back to their room to put the finishing touches on and grab what we need to bring with us. I apply my lipstick, a light shade of pink, and grab my phone.

"Celine? What should I wear?" 

"Go into my closet and grab whatever. Make it comfy."

"Ok."

I walk to her closet and enter. It's huge. There is so much clothing my mind can't comprehend. Racks upon racks of it. From Michael Kors to Dior. From Versace to Giambattista Valli. From Tom Ford to Saint Laurent. There are prints upon prints and colors upon colors. I walk over to where I think I see a pair of Saint Laurent jeans...that means heaven. Thankfully Celine and I are basically the same size. I grab those pair of jeans with a bulky sweatshirt and a pair of Versace flats. Is it possible to be in love with a closet? Celine Dion's closet? To be exact.

As I walk out I notice another note right by the doorway. Oh no it can't be, not two within the same day. It reads, "You may think you don't know me. You do. I don't love my life but you could make me love it." 

Who would that be. I run downstairs and meet Celine by the front door. 

"Hey, nice outfit." She says smiling her bright smile.

"Um, we've got a bigger problem than my outfit here." I show her the note.

"RENE! GET DOWN HERE!" She screams as loud as she can. 

Rene comes running out from the kitchen. "What???" He asks confused for his life.

"Shania found another note while in our closet. This time it was on the door frame going in to our closet."

"No, what does it say?"

"Have a look." She shows him the note.

He reads it and says, "This isn't good. We have no clue who it is but yet we do. We have to. It says that she knows him so it has to be someone who is in this house."

"Who would that be?" Celine asks as if we know.

"I have no clue Celine."

"Well, we have to get to rehearsals."

And with that Celine and I walk out the door and to the vehicle. It's Mike. Why do I get a bad feeling about this guy. 

"Hey Mike." Celine greets him.

"Hello ladies, to rehearsals?"

"Yes." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We arrive and Mike lets us off. We walk in together side by side. I'm scared for my life, can I trust anyone anymore? Those who I should trust I can't. Those who I shouldn't...I do...