Eighteen

"Wow, Ian!" I remarked, "This feedback is great! Everyone is so supportive."

He grinned. "I know! I love my fans so much!"

"You should." He leaned over to kiss me but halted in front of my face when Amy cleared her throat.

"Get a room." she teased. Ian chuckled and moved around the coffee table to hug her. It was a bear hug. A friendly hug. Yet I still stared at him, no doubt a jealous glare in my eye; I quickly averted my gaze to the floor when Ian turned.

What is wrong with you, Natalie? All he did was hug her. No need to get jealous.

He grabbed my hand and led me to the door of my hotel room, shouting goodbye to Amy as he walked. When we got to the door he stopped, taking my hands in his as he looked into my eyes.

"I have to go." he stated.

I pouted at him. I didn't want him to leave.

"I have to go home and get ready for the barbecue." he said, in response to my expression.

"I know." I huffed.

He leaned down and kissed me. It was long and sweet, filled with meaning and admiration. He pulled away and I felt his warmth leave me. I waved as he walked down the corridor to the elevator.

I wandered into my room to start getting ready. According to Ian, Daniel had a pool so I put on a bright blue bikini with a pair of denim shorts. I couldn't decide on a t-shirt so just put my black and white checkered shirt over the top with the buttons undone. I was trying to tan anyway. I brushed out my dark hair and pushed it back with sunglasses. I then went into Amy's room to see her pondering over two bikinis. One was baby pink and the other had a fiery pattern on top with plain black bottoms.

"That one." I said, pointing to the pink bikini.

She half nodded, indicating for me to justify my decision.

I sighed. "It looks prettier against your tanned skin and the silver accents match your belly button ring."

Amy nodded fully, turning away from me to get changed. When she turned back around I gave her the thumbs up. She smiled.

"So what's the deal with you and Ian?" she asked. I realized she'd been wanting to ask all day long, but waited until we were alone.

"Well, I like him. A lot. But I don't know how he feels."

"Well, has he said anything about it at all?"

"He said he's interested in me."

Amy's face lit up.

"This is great, Natalie!" she cried, hugging me.

"I guess so." I was really happy. "Thank you for inviting me to the meet and greet." I murmured.

"You're welcome." she chuckled.

I went into the living room and sat on the sofa. I had a sudden urge to write down all of my experiences with Ian, to write a book about it. Even though it'd never get published, I wanted to remember it all. I got my laptop and made a new folder named "Ian <3".

In it I typed up my whole experience with Ian from the beginning until now. I also saved all pictures of us together. I would continue to do so until I got home. Then I would write the book and mail it to Ian as a gift. That would be amazing!