Thirty One

*In 'Kat is Queen!'*

Ian

Guys! I was about to ask her and she fell asleep on me! :(

Paul

What?

Ian

I was about to ask her and she fell asleep!

Paul

PHAHAHAHAHAH

WOW!

You were too late man!

Ian

I know!

It's not funny 

Amy<3

Can't she see these messages when she wakes up?

Kat

Nope, she left the chat, remember?

Amy<3 

Oh yeah!

Ian

Guys.... that isn't important! What am I supposed to do?!?!

Kat

Oops sorry. I don't know......

Amy<3 

Your best bet is to stay there with her and ask her when she wakes up.

Ian

But it won't be right.

I missed the perfect moment.

Candice

Stop sulking! it doesn't really matter what moment you do it in. She's going to say yes anyways.

Ian

How would you know?!

Amy<3

Well she did say (and I quote) "I like him. A lot." 

Ian

Really? :)

When did she say that?

Amy<3

Before the BBQ on Friday.

Daniel

Amyyyyyy. Why did you tell him that? His hopes are going to be even higher now!!

Amy<3

Oh shut up!

There's a 95% chance she'll say yes.

Ian

Good to know! I shall update when I get an answer. 

Amy<3 

Can't wait!

***

I checked the time at the top of my screen. 22:04.

I'd been sat here with a sleeping Natalie for three hours. My neck was starting to ache.  

"Natalie." I murmured. No reply. I wrapped my arms around her and I lifted her up with minimal effort. The girl wasn't very heavy. I carried her to the bedroom and set her down gently. Then I remembered what Amy said about staying, and settled into the bed beside her. I gently pulled her towards me, trying my best not to wake her. She instinctively shuffled closer, but remained sleeping. I wrapped my arms around her body and silently waited for sleep to consume me. 

Author's note: I think the suspense is killing me equally as much as it is you guys! Haha! I have to keep to my story line, though.