Twenty Three

"Natalie, wake up. We need to get to set today." Ian called softly to me.

I groaned and opened my eyes. At first I was confused but I soon remembered we were in Daniel's house. I sighed and closed my eyes again. I was not ready to get up. 

Around five minutes later I felt something heavy on my back. 

"Come on!" Ian said into my ear. "It's Saturday and I need to go to set. You can come with me if you want to."

My eyes shot open. Saturday? I only had two days left in LA!

"Ian!" I said, upset, "I only have two days left until I have to fly home."

He got up off of my back and knelt next to the bed so our faces were level.

"I know."

"Why are you so cool about this?" I demanded. "I have two days until I might never see you again and you don't seem like you care?"

"I do care. Trust me, I do. But getting upset won't change the fact that you're leaving. So I just want to make the most of the time we have left."

My voice softened. "Oh."

"Yeah, now get up and come down to the kitchen. We need fuel if we're going to make it through today."

He left the room and I quickly followed suit, grabbing a robe from the wardrobe as I passed by.

In the kitchen I found Amy, Paul, Phoebe and Daniel eating waffles. Ian was by the toaster, buttering some bread. 

"Where's everyone else?" I asked.

"They went home last night." Daniel stated with a mouthful of waffle.

"Oh, ok."

"Here." Ian said, offering me a plate of toast. 

"Thanks." I said smiling. I sat down to eat my food and we all engaged in conversation.

When I was done I headed back to the room to get ready.

"You have ten minutes before we have to go!" Paul called after me. I put a thumb up and hurried to get changed. I only had the t-shirt I was wearing and my shorts from yesterday so I slipped into them.I would have to get changed at the hotel. I emerged from the room and said goodbye and thank you to Daniel.

I hugged Phoebe because she wasn't going to be on set today, and patted Paul on the head playfully before heading out to Ian's car. The ride was quiet. I think it was mainly because we were still tired and Ian and I were upset about only having two days left.

We pulled up outside of the hotel.

"You have fifteen minutes or we'll be late." Ian told us, as we got out of the car. I leaned over and kissed him.

"Won't be long!" I said as merrily as I could.

We raced upstairs and I quickly changed into jeans and a plain blue t-shirt, with a hoodie over the top. I plaited my hair and brushed my teeth. Then I grabbed my makeup bag and ushered Amy out of the door.

We made it back to the car in ten minutes. Quite impressive if I do say so myself. Ian drove while Amy and I did our makeup in the car. I kept it as simple as possible with just concealer, mascara and tinted lip balm. I didn't want to do too much because I would probably mess it up with all of the bumps in the road. Amy, however, was a pro. As it turns out, spending her entire two years at college being late had it's perks, such as being able to apply a full face of makeup in a car and have it turn out like she'd just come from a salon. I was slightly jealous, but then again, I don't like wearing too much makeup anyways.

I love you, Ian Somerhalderजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें