Twenty Six

"Woohoo!" Amy called out when Peter read the results.

We won. Our hiding plan had worked. In the end, Ian and I only shot five people but the others managed to get a lot more. Paul and Amy were hit a couple of times but overall, everyone had amazing scores. 

"Who wants to go out and celebrate?" Paul asked.

Everyone agreed and we headed out to the club. Ian wasn't going to drink as he was driving but everyone else was ready to let loose (Paul would collect his car in the morning). We pulled into a parking spot and got out, walking towards the doors. 

"This is the perfect way to spend our last night with you guys!" I yelled over the loud music.

"But I thought you had tomorrow night as well?" Kat yelled back. 

"We do, but we were going to just have a quiet night in." I replied. 

Kat nodded and pulled Amy and I in for a hug.

"Let's make the most of tonight!" 

We all walked to the bar and started ordering drinks. To say that we got drunk was an understatement. We took in turns to buy shot after shot until we were each hammered. 

*Ian's POV* 

My friends were all getting drunk but I decided to be the one who drove them all home that night. They ordered shots while I just got coke. Everyone went to dance and I sat on a bar stool, watching them. Seeing Natalie so happy made me happy. It also made me realize how much I'd miss her when she was gone. I wanted her to stay in America with me for a lot longer. But she had family to get back to. A life to get back to....

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Natalie shouting. I looked over to see a man dancing against her, pushing her towards a wall.

*Natalie's POV*

I was dancing and laughing with Amy and Candice when I felt masculine hands on my waist. Thinking it was Ian, I continued to dance with him. When I turned around, I saw that he had light hair, and he was too tall. This wasn't Ian! He began pressing into me, pushing me backwards.

"Stop! Please! Let me go!" I cried. But the man didn't stop. He smiled with yellow teeth and started whispering in my ear.

"Don't worry baby. It won't take long. Then I'll let you go back to your friends." His smile widened menacingly. I pushed against his chest, trying to get him off. And it seemed to work.

Wait, no. I wasn't strong enough. I saw a male figure standing between me and the man.

*Ian's POV*

I ran over to help Natalie and shoved the man off. 

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" I demanded, backing him into a wall. When I received no answer I punched him. Square on the nose. But he merely smiled in response. Smiled.

"If you don't want guys to touch your girlfriend then maybe you should stay with her." he smirked, before walking away.

Girlfriend? She wasn't my girlfriend....

I pushed my thoughts away and approached Natalie. 

"Are you okay?" I asked. She nodded drunkenly and then wrapped her arms around my neck.

"You're my knight in shining armor!" she cooed, giggling in my face.

"I have to get you home." I replied, softly griping her arms and leading her away.

I drove her back to her hotel and let myself into her room. I quickly undressed her (appropriately) and tucked her into bed. 

"Night night." she whispered, her breath intoxicated with many types of drink.

"Goodnight Angel." I replied, kissing her forehead and heading out the door. 

Throughout the entire drive home I couldn't stop thinking about Natalie and me. I didn't know what to do. She was leaving in a day and I didn't want to lose contact. I decided to ask Paul when he sobered up. He would know.