Fifty One

After our little heart to heart, Amy and I decided to do something we did way too often for our age: bake cookies and jam out to high school musical songs. 

We went to my kitchen and set up all of the ingredients before shuffling the playlist and getting to work. Although we did it often, this particular activity never got boring. I loved it! 

"I WANT FABULOUS! THAT IS MY SIMPLE REQUEST! ALL THINGS FABU-" Amy was cut off by a notification on my phone.

*In "Kat is Queen"*

Kat

Hello there my humble peasants, how is everything going today?

Paul

Seriously, someone needs to challenge this woman on her group name. 

Nina

I vote it should be either Natalie, Amy, Candice or Joseph

Amy<3

What? Why me? 

Nina

Because we've already had:

Zach's crew, Gilliweed, Davisbest,  Nina my main G, HunkyManIan, ILovePhoebe, Paul's sexy arse and Kat is Queen.

Amy, Natalie, Candice and Joseph have yet to challenge the group name war. 

Me

Wow I wish I was here for those group names. I very much like "Gilliweed" and "Davisbest". Very clever. 

Daniel

YOU HEAR THAT BITCHES? NATALIE LIKES MY GROUP CHAT NAME!

Me

Don't flatter yourself love.

Daniel

Love?

IIIIIAAAANNNN!!!!

YOUR GIRLFRIEND JUST CALLED ME LOVE AND I DIDN'T ENJOY IT ONE BIT!

Ian :)

........

Anyways, what have Natalie and Amy been up to in England?

Amy <3

You wouldn't believe us if we told you.

Nina

Try us. 

Me

We're baking cookies and singing and dancing to high school musical songs.

Ian :)

Well that was unexpected.

But I believe you. 

Only because you made me watch all three high school musical films in a row. 

Kat

She did WHAT?! 

Me

Well, he did say I could choose what we watched. 

Amy <3

Anyone who knows Natalie should know that letting her choose the film is always a bad idea. No matter what she picks, she'll sing along or just recite every line. Yes. Natalie is that person. 

Me

Rood!

Anyways, gotta get back to baking!

***

After the group chat closed, we turned the playlist back on and continued singing. 

"WE'RE SOARING!" I yelled.

"FLYING!" Amy continued. 

"THERE'S NOT A STAR IN HEAVEN THAT WE CAN'T REACH!" we sang together. Amy and I were the perfect two people when it came to high school musical duets, apart from Troy and Gabriella, of course. We continued to sing and dance in between stirring and decorating until we had 12 delicious cookies decorated as hearts, flowers, butterflies and an "A" for Amy as well as an "N" for Natalie. Our batch looked great! 

As we sat back and ate cookies with two mugs of steaming tea, I started thinking back to my plan.

Step 2: Find out our friends' opinions. 

Well it's a bit too late for that. 

So now we were on step 3: Find out if Joseph returned Amy's feelings. There was only one way we could do that.

"Amy?" I asked with a mouthful of cookie. 

"Mmm?" she replied, her mouth equally as full of cookie. 

I swallowed before continuing. 

"Didn't you agree to text Joseph about your feelings?"

Amy's eyes widened in terror. 

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry this is late but I had a lot of homework. I still have lots to do but I decided to upload this week's weekday chapter. The weekend chapter will most likely be uploaded tomorrow xx