Fifty Nine

Me

Hey Ian

Ian

What do you want?

Me

Well I wanted to talk.....and try and at least let you know the full story.

But if you're gonna be a dick about it then I might as well just ignore you for the rest of my life. Have a good one. 

Ian

No, wait. Please do explain.

I wanna know what you could possibly say to redeem yourself right now.

Me

See? You're being a dick about it. 

Ian

Okay, sorry.

I'm just very pissed right now.

Me

Oh you think I haven't noticed?

Ian

Ugh whatever just say what you gotta say before I block you. 

Me

Still being a dick. But whatever.

Ok so basically the morning before you came to my house Amy came over while I was writing that book you saw. It didn't have a name yet and when Amy got here, I went upstairs to get ready while she read through it. as a joke, she changed the name of the book to "How to get a guy in five days". 

Ian

Ok but that doesn't change the fact that you used me for a book.

Me

No, you're wrong. If you'd read far enough into the book you would've seen that wrote about how I felt towards you and honestly, what I wrote was definitely not what I would write if I was using you.

And the book was going to be a gift for you. To show how I felt. It was stupid. But I wanted to do it anyways.  

Ian

So let me get this straight. You were writing a book about us to surprise me, then Amy changed the name as a joke and I jumped to conclusions about the whole situation?

Me

Pretty much

Ian

Wow, I am such a dick!

I'm so sorry.

Am I forgiven?

Me

Of course. x

And me?

Ian

Of course x

***

Amy squealed and hugged me when she found out that Ian and I were on good terms again. I was overwhelmed with relief; a heavy weight was lifted off of my shoulders. I couldn't stop smiling. 

A/N: So I know that I didn't update on Wednesday but only because this was the penultimate chapter and I didn't want this book to be over too quickly. The final chapter will be published in one week, on 29th October xx