Chapter 10

"Ma! I need help,"

Winifred was making breakfast when her son was calling her from his room. She turned the stove off and went upstairs to see him with clothes scattered around the floor.

"James, what are you doing?" she laughed picking up a few items and putting them in the drawers.

"I don't know what to wear,"

Winifred laughed and knew her son was just trying to look extra nice today for a certain blue eyed boy. Bucky had come home on Sunday with a huge smile on his face, and told his mom about how he had shared his first kiss with Steve, and was hoping he'd ask him out today.

"Sweetie, just wear whatever you want. Steve will like whatever you're wearing," she said and handed him an outfit.

"You're right, I'm just nervous," Bucky said and grabbed the clothes from his mother's hands. "Natasha will be here soon, so I better put all this away,"

Winifred left her son to it, and went back downstairs.

Bucky changed into the cream sweater and light blue skirt. The outfit had no pink, but his shoes were. After putting all his clothes back into the drawers, he went into the bathroom and did his makeup routine. When he applied his lip gloss on, he blushed thinking of how much Steve liked it.

After breakfast, Bucky met Natasha outside and the two went inside her car.

"So, you and Steve eh?" she asked smirking at her friend who blushed and covered his face with his sleeve. "Yeah,"

"My ship has sailed, well not yet. But yeah,"

Bucky laughed and when they reached the parking lot, he spotted Sam and Tony waiting for them.

"Hey! Is Stucky happening officially yet or?" Sam yelled before they even got out the car.

Natasha laughed at Bucky's expression, seeing as everyone in the parking lot was staring.

"Shut up Sam, Bucky is meeting Steve at his locker before class,"

Sam grinned, and the four of them entered the building and Bucky made his way to Steve's locker. Class will start any minute, and the blonde was running late as usual.

"Hey Bucky!"

The brunette turned around to see Steve walking towards him with a smile on his face. Bucky smiled and hugged him, and the blonde smiled at the contact.

"Woah, that skirt is very short," Steve said blushing and Bucky laughed.

"I was trying to look nice for you today," the brunette said and Steve smiled at him. "You always look nice Buck,"

Bucky was waiting for Steve to say something, and that was when the blonde noticed he was looking at him impatiently.

"Oh right, I uh wanted to ask you something," Steve said and Bucky's heart was pounding. The blonde grabbed his hand and looked him in the eyes, "Bucky, will you be my boyfriend?"

Bucky grinned and attacked Steve in a hug. "Yes!" then the brunette pulled Steve into a kiss and the blonde was taken aback and his eyes widened, then he tasted the cherry flavor of Bucky's lips and closed his eyes. He placed his hand on Bucky's ass causing him to gasp and slid his tongue into the brunette's mouth for him to moan in response. The two were making out in the middle of the hallway, not caring who was watching because it was their moment and no one could ruin it.

Then the bell rang.

They pulled away and Steve's lips were swollen and red from Bucky's lip gloss, and he licked his lips tasting the cherry flavor. Bucky was swooning, he's never had a kiss like that before. Hell, he's never been kissed before yesterday.