Chapter 18

sorry this update took so fooking long lol

-----------------

Never did Steve think he would be as happy as he was right now. He used to stay up at night thinking if life would either get better, or worse. And then Bucky came along and turned his world upside down. The boy with the pink skirt and flower crowns. If someone were to tell Steve a year ago he would fall in love with someone like that he'd laugh and look at you in disbelief.

Yet, here he was in Bucky's living room watching Christmas movies while Winifred was in the kitchen making dinner. It was currently winter break and the two have been hibernating at Bucky's house since then. Not even their friends have seen them yet. Sam has been blowing up their phones all day asking to hang out, but the two were too engrossed in each others company to even acknowledge him.

"Boys, why is Sam calling the house phone?" Winifred called out from the other room.

Steve groaned and glanced at Bucky who was so into the movie to even care what his mother had asked.

"Buck, Sam's calling again,"

"I know Stevie, I'm just too lazy to go outside. Plus its snowing and you know what that does to my hair! I just straightened it too,"

Steve chuckled and ran his fingers through his boyfriends smooth locks. "But I like it when its all unruly,"

Bucky scoffed, "Whatever, just tell him I'm sick"

"We said that already, and he knows you don't get sick that often,"

Bucky gave up and had his mom call Sam back. The guy answered immediately.

"Yo, where have you guys been? I was getting worried that either you guys were dead or just being assholes and ignoring me," Sam said and he was on speaker and Steve rolled his eyes at his friends dramatic outburst.

"Relax Sam, we've been hanging out,"

"Right, sorry I interrupted you guys at the love shack, but I'm seriously done hanging out with Thor and Loki,"

Bucky giggled and Steve smiled loving that sound. "Oh really? That's why you're hounding us because you don't like them," the blonde asked smirking.

"Yes,"

"Ok fine, what are we doing then?" Steve asked.

-------------------------

"Why did we agree to this Stevie?"

"C'mon Buck it's only rock climbing,"

"I'm the clumsiest person on earth, I can barely walk on my own two feet and you want me to climb plastic rocks?"

Steve sighed and grabbed Bucky's hand in his. "I'm sorry princess, Sam just wants to hang out because he knows we've been avoiding him. We can do whatever you want after, promise,"

Bucky looked into Steve's piercing blue eyes and knew he wasn't lying. "Ok,"

Steve gave him a sweet kiss on his lips and waved when seeing Tony, Clint, and Nat getting their harnesses on.

"Brooklyn babes! We thought you went to Vegas to elope or something," Nat said jokingly.

"Nah, we've just been-

"Fucking?"

Clint earned a slap on his arm from Nat when seeing Bucky blush red at his comment.

They haven't gone all the way yet, just a lot of kissing and touching but both boys knew when they would be ready to take the next step in their relationship.