Chapter 13

The next morning, Bucky woke up to the sound of birds? He squinted his eyes, and gasped when realizing it was Wednesday, and saw Steve was sound asleep on his chest. The blonde looked adorable sleeping, and he really wanted to stay like this forever, but reality hit and he frowned having to wake him up.

"Steve, wake up!" the boy only groaned and held onto Bucky like a lifeline. The brunette laughed and shook him. Steve woke up and looked to his boyfriend in confusion. "What is it Buck?"

"We have school..." Steve checked the time and saw they had missed three classes already.

"Well, we can make it just in time for lunch," he replied and the brunette nodded and they jumped off the back of the truck and climbed in the front. They held hands the whole ride back, and Steve would occasionally glance at Bucky at each stop sign. The brunette knew what he was thinking about, he loved him. Last night was the first time Bucky had ever trusted someone to touch him like that, and the fact that Steve kept asking if he was ok with it was enough for the smaller boy to know how much he means to him.

They arrived to school, and when they entered the building the halls were empty since everyone was either out to lunch or in the cafeteria. Bucky was a bit flustered, since his outfit doesn't exactly follow the dress code. But whatever, at least they made it. Now, they just had to face their friend's comments about their lateness.

"Damn Barnes, you're really taking the 'On Wednesday's we wear pink' think very seriously," said Tony who had at least 10 other jokes in his mind. When he saw the two enter the cafeteria he knew something went down last night. Literally.

"Hello to you too Stark," Bucky said sitting next to Natasha. "I waited for you all night, so I just stayed at your house and ate some of your food," she said and Bucky laughed and told her it was no big deal.

"Where were you guys?"

Steve looked to Bucky and blushed. "Well, we never came home last night,"

Sam had lost it, and was red covering his mouth from bursting out laughing.

"Geez Wilson, get your shit together," Tony said with an annoyed look on his face. Sam was always bothering him.

"FUCKY WITH BUCKY!" Sam yelled and Steve covered his mouth and saw some people staring at them.

"Shut up! We didn't do anything,"

"Well that look on Barnes' face says otherwise, details please," Tony said with an amused smirk on his face. Bruce on the other hand wanted no details.

"Ugh Tony, you're such a pervert,"

Natasha was right, but Tony didn't care.

"You ruin all the fun, but I'm pretty sure there was a blowjob,"

Steve was just about done with Tony's shit, and the bell rang for the end of lunch. And then he realized him and Bucky didn't have their books. But he's sure Miss Hill wont mind, they always pay attention anyway.

"Don't let Tony bother you. He's just weird,"

"I know. It's only been two months and I'm used to his antics," Bucky laughed and Steve took his hand and they walked to class together.

------------------------------

After school, Steve and Sam were at the blonde's locker waiting for Bucky.

"So, you guys didn't....

"No Sam. We didn't go all the way,"

Sam Wilson never shuts up about anything, so if Steve spilled the beans on what they did he wouldn't hear the end of it.

"Something did happen though,"

Sam grinned and payed full attention on what his friend was about to say.

"I told him I loved him,"

Then he lost it again.

"OMG MY STUCKY HEART!"

Steve laughed at his friend and saw Bucky walking towards them.

"Now don't say anything! I'm not even sure he heard me when I told him, he fell asleep when I did," Sam nodded and tried to keep a straight face when Bucky approached them.

"Hey guys," he said and looked at Sam who looked like was in pain.

"What's wrong with him?" he said pointing at Sam. Steve shrugged and they all walked to the steps to see Natasha with Clint.

"Hey Clintasha!" Sam yelled and Nat scowled at him. "Shut up Wilson!"

Clint only laughed, and stopped when seeing Bucky's outfit.

"Woah Barnes, hot outfit,"

Bucky blushed and saw Steve giving Clint a hard glare. If looks could kill he's be dead by now.

Steve drove Nat and Bucky home. When they reached Bucky's house, they went inside. Steve has never been inside his house, and wasn't shocked when seeing his room was pink. And his collection of music was very impressive. He sat on the edge of the bed, and saw Bucky standing near the bathroom like he wanted to say something.

"What's wrong?"

Bucky looked at him and the nerves started kicking in. Here goes nothing.

"I heard what you said last night,"

Steve acted like he didn't know what he meant, and looked at him confused.

"What?"

The brunette sighed. "I heard you say you loved me. Is that true? You love me?"

"Yeah, I do love you Bucky. I did before we started dating, I fell in love with you because of how confident you are in yourself, and I really admire that. Also, when I bumped into you I thought you were beautiful, inside and out,"

Steve was a bit nervous on how Bucky would react, but he didn't expect him to start crying. The blonde got up from his spot and hugged his boyfriend. "Please don't cry princess,"

Bucky looked up at him and breathed out a laugh. "Sorry, I just wasn't expecting you to say that. I never thought I would ever meet someone like you Steve, you accepted me for how I am and I'm just lucky to have you. I love you too,"

Steve grinned and leaned in kissing Bucky on the lips. The kiss was full of love and passion, and they would remember this moment forever.

He was in love with Bucky Barnes, and he loved him back.