Chapter 19

*Back at school*

"Ok, give it to me,"

Bucky went into his bag pulling out one of his pink skirts to Brock Rumlow. He lost the rock climbing race to Steve, who was grinning as Brock went into the stall to change.

"I feel kind of bad about this," Bucky whispered and Steve looked at him confused.

"Why? He's been making fun of you since you got here," Steve said and Bucky shrugged then Rumlow came out the bathroom.

"Dont. I know," then he left the bathroom. 

Steve and Bucky looked to eachother and laughed. "Ok, I dont feel bad anymore. Let's get to class," Bucky said wiping a few tears from his eyes. 

"Stucky! I just saw Rumlow wearing a pink skirt. Am I still high or is it real?" 

"Oh, its real. He lost a bet," Steve said to Thor who laughed so loud that everyone in the hall stared.

"Well, I will see you lovebirds at lunch,"

"Mr. Rogers, a word please," said Steve's art teacher Mr. Coulson.

"I'll let Ms. Hill know you'll be late," Bucky said and gave Steve a quick kiss leaving the blonde alone with his teacher.

"Yes sir?," Steve asked sitting down. 

"Well, I recieved a call from a dean of admissions at the California Institute of Art. He was informed by a colleague who attended your art show that you were in fact a prodigy. So, I sent your portfolio to him and he wants you to attend," said Mr. Coulson.

Steve was frozen in his seat, with a huge smile on his face."No way!

"But, they want you to graduate this year and attend in the fall,"

Then Steve's smile fell, and he looked to his teacher in confusion.

"What?"

"You have enough credits to graduate early Mr. Rogers. I would consider it, unless there's something holding you back here," Mr. Coulson said.

More like, someone.  

"Look son, you don't have to give me an answer now. Just think about it and get back to me by Friday," he said and Steve nodded and left the room. 

The halls were empty since everyone was in class. He was alone with his thoughts for a while, and when he reached Ms.Hill's classroom he looked to see Bucky in his seat laughing at a joke Wade Wilson made.  How could he leave such a beautiful person? But it was his future on the line, and he was certain Bucky would be in it. 

------------

"What did Mr. Coulson want?" Bucky asked while they were all at lunch. 

"Nothing, just about my senior project," the blonde replied quickly. He convinced everyone but Tony who knew Steve since kindergarten. 

"So, prom is this week. Thor, you got a date?" asked Nat who was mentally counting every single girl in the school. 

"Yes, her name is Jane. Her cousin Darcy goes to our old school, and we met since Loki is dating her,"

"Loki, I didnt know you had a girlfriend," Tony exclaimed seeming very interested in the fact that the quietest guy in the group was taken.

"Yes well, Darcy is very shy. She's coming to the dance though," said the green eyed british? guy. We're still not sure where they are from.

"That's great. I'm not sure if Rumlow does considering he'll be wearing that skirt for another two weeks," Nat said in between laughs. 

"Is it wierd that he looks kind of hot?" Tony asked titling his head staring at Rumlow.