Chapter 11

"Well, that was interesting," Natasha said while checking Steve's jaw. He had a purple bruise, and Bucky had kissed it to make him feel better.

They all had decided to skip next class, and were currently in the school garden. Sam had invited Clint who was more than happy to join them.

"Sure was, thanks again for being there Barton. Who knew you had it in you," Tony commented and the boy smiled shyly and shrugged. "No big deal. I do boxing sometimes," he said and Natasha looked at him amused.

"It was very brave of you," she said and Clint blushed and nodded in reply.

"Are you sure you're ok Stevie? I can get you ice," Bucky said to his boyfriend and the blonde shook his head and gave him a small smile. "No need Buck, I'm fine," and the brunette kissed him and saw Sam smirking at them.

"You guys are so cute, my heart can't take it," he said dramatically. Steve laughed at his friend.

Tony hadn't said anything since they arrived, and it wasn't like him to not talk.

"Stark, you ok?" Steve asked and his friend shrugged picking the grass. "I'm fine,"

Steve knew he wasn't, so he got up from the bench him and Bucky were sitting on and walked over to Tony.

"I said I'm fine Rogers," he said and the blonde just sat down on the grass next to him and gave him a sincere look. "C'mon Tony, we're all worried about you,"

"It's just...I was expecting him to stick up for us you know? I just miss him, even though he did insult Bucky at my house," he said and the blonde nodded in understanding. "I did see him staring at you before, maybe he's just scared you won't take him back?"

Tony shrugged. "I guess, maybe I should go find him and talk to him,"

"Well, you won't have to look too far,"

Steve gestured towards the doors of the garden and Tony turned around and saw Bruce in the hallway looking around as if he were looking for something. Or someone. Tony sighed and got up from the ground and went back inside and caught Bruce's attention immediately.

"Tony! I was actually hoping id find you. Look, I'm really sorry about how I acted last week-

"You should be apologizing to Barnes, not me," Tony interrupted with his arms crossed.

"I know. But, I wanted to tell you that isn't me. I'm not the jerk you think I am, and if you give me another chance I'll prove it to you! I really care about you Tony, and I miss you,"

Bruce did sound sincere, and he was looking at Tony like a lost puppy that was just separated from its owner.

"Ok, just quite looking like that! It's really hard to stay mad at you when you look so cute Banner,"

Bruce smiled and gave Tony a hug. "Thank you,"

The taller of the two gave him a kiss and Tony widened his eyes in shock. Bruce pulled away frowning. "Sorry I-

Tony shut him up and kissed him eagerly and Bruce smiled and wrapped his arms around his waist.

After making amends with everyone, Bruce was finally happy with where he was. And he even told Bucky he made Rumlow delete the video, which the flower crown wearing boy was very happy about. Steve was also grateful, and was happy seeing Tony back to himself.

---------------------------------------------

It was almost the end of the day, and Steve decided since he had time he could go meet Bucky at his last class. He had art, but his teacher was fond of him so he let him leave earlier. The blonde looked through the door window and saw his cute boyfriend in the front writing notes, and he smiled at how lucky he is to have him.

The bell rang, and Steve leaned against the wall and grinned when Bucky ran up to him and hugged him tightly.

"Hey doll," the brunette placed a kiss on his lips, and the two held hands and now that Clint stepped up and basically defeated Rumlow, people stopped staring.

"So, I've been thinking...do you want to go out tomorrow?" Steve asked and Bucky looked at him and grinned.

"Like a date?"

The blonde breathed out a laugh. "Yeah, like a date,"

"I'd love that,"

Bucky never thought he'd ever be asked out on a date, let alone have a boyfriend. Moving to this town was defiantly a blessing, and meeting Steve was a huge bonus.

"So, I'll pick you up at 7," the blonde told him and Bucky nodded and saw his mom's car and waved at her.

"Great, bye Stevie," Bucky gave him a long loving kiss, and Steve grinned when he pulled away licking his lips to taste his new favorite flavor. Cherry.