Escape 2

3rd person POV

It was another day in the Ershad groups company. Mr. Drairry was interviewing new employees for his boss's secretary spot.

"Sir, the next will be Jennifer Mintol" a tall and tanned man spoke beside him.

Then a young woman came inside with long blonde hair. Thick make up and eyelashes.

She sat in front of them with flirty eyes. Then she crossed her legs showing her white inner thigh.

The whole room was full with the woman's strong feminine perfume.

Drairry POV

She is kind of my style, but I doubt the boss will keep her for an hour.
She doesn't pass.

"Rejected." I said without batting an eye.

"What! You haven't even asked me anything yet." She protested. Her eyes showed her true intentions. Humans tend to lie when they're farce has been discovered. "Please, my goal is to earn money for my dying father and mother. I beg you." She said with tears.

See what i mean? This kind is troublesome, maybe a trial won't hurt.

"Fine, I'll give you a week to prove yourself. The outcome only depends on our boss" I said giving up.

"Are you sure? He'll really lose it." The tall and tanned man spoke beside me.

"There's no one else, I'll tell him." I said then lead her to the boss's room.

After meeting with him. Richard and I was waiting outside for our boss's reaction.

After a few minutes since Jennifer went inside. The door suddenly burst opened and showed a raging Boss.

He went towards me and shot me with a glare that says Im-going-to-kill-you.

"What was that?" He asked me calmly. The calm that stays before a storm.

"Your new manager." I said. Feinting my fear.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME!" He shouted with authority, but with a calm and collected face. It shows a hint of anger.

"Um... No." I said.

"YOURE ASKING ME TO HIRE THAT WOMAN WHO LOOKED LIKE SHE JUST CAME OUT OF A COLORING BOOK?" he said which tensed Richard who was beside me.

"Sir just give her one week. Besides she's the last one since your ex secretary. Not even one of your secretary lasted 2 weeks." I reasoned with him.

After thinking for a short while. He finally spoken.

"Fine, but only 5 days." He said then went to Jennifer.

"Work legibly or you won't even last an hour with me." He said which earned him a flirty look from Jennifer.

The two of them went to the meeting.

I hope she's going to be okay.

"Drairry, the cargo has arrive. Let's go before he fires us personally." Richard said and went ahead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~÷÷÷÷×÷×÷×÷¶∆×÷÷×

I was observing while my men were checking the contents of our truck. The truck came from our business in Spain.