Escape 4

Creaye POV

After Mr. Drairry left. Eos handed me to his maids which sometimes gives me weird looks. They led me to my room to rest since it was already late.

I woke up early only to be greeted by a familiar maroon colored curtain hanging above my bed.

I turned to face the clock. It was already 5:30.

He said to meet him downstairs at exactly 6:00.

After realizing the time I hurriedly get up and went to the shower.

It didn't took that long so I went to get the clothes that he gave me yesterday.

When I was done changing I watched the clock and saw that it was already 5:54.

Oh no! I really need to get going.

I hurriedly went downstairs almost tripping myself.

When I went outside I saw him getting inside the car. He noticed me and signaled me to follow him.

I went inside the car and he gave me money.

"What is that for?" I asked.

"You're my dog. Go buy Australian cuisine for my lunch later." He said not looking at me.
"Go! And go to Ershads company building after."He said with an angry voice for awhile, so I went out and followed his orders.

I watched them drive away leaving me behind.

That son of a.......company owner!
Ugh!
I have no choice!

"Now, where can I find an Australian restaurant?" I opened my phone and searched.

"Aha! There's a restaurant near here and its only..5.....km....away." I said depressingly.

You gotta do this Creaye!
Be positive!

"Let's start walking." I said then proceeded to walk merrily.

~~~ΠΠ¶∆¶∆¶¶∆¶

After an eternity of struggling I finally arrived to my destination from the restaurant.

I went inside panting and grasping for breath. A guard came near me.

"Do you need something ms?" He asked. Every staff inside would gossip and glance at me.

When I watched the clock it was already 11:15.

Almost lunch time?

"Excuse me I need to see Mr. Eos to give him this." I said pointing to the bags that I was carrying.

He eyed me a suspicious look.

"Don't fool me." He said not buying what I said.

"Its true!" I protested.

"Go back to where you came from."he said.

This guy really pisses me off!

"Look, Mr. Eos told me to buy an Australian cuisine for his lunch." I said explaining.