Down Your Level

Creaye POV

THIS GUY?!!!!!

In the end, I never knew what happened to him.

I thought Mr. Drairry already arrested him.

"I heard you became that Rascal's lover." Roman said and raised my chin. "You must be very important to him." He said and let go of me violently.

"You've been asleep for 12 hours. Its already midnight." He said and sat down. "It won't be long till he finds this place."

"What are you going to do if he comes?" I asked narrowing my eyes.

"I said to come alone, if it was just a mere part timer then he wouldn't think of coming. But if its his wife, that's a different case." He said, just then men came outside the shadows to show their faces. "I'll beat him up good."

Oh no!

If Yael will come alone then he'll be......

What will I do?!

I looked at Jennaia and she was still wearing a brave expression.

She's got guts.

I moved my hands carefully to avoid them from noticing. The rope was so tight that even trying to move a little can be hard.

"Boss, its so boring staying in here. Let's do some fun." One of the men says and all agreed.

"Good idea, which one do you choose?" He asked which tensed both me and Jennaia.

"The answer should be obvious!" They said and looked at me creepily.

"Good choice." I heard Roman said and all of them went near me.

"Don't touch her you worthless perverts!" Jennaia screamed, but was restrained by one of Roman's men.

"Get away from me!" I started to move back trying to get away, but fail.

Then all of them started to restrict my movements. Some of them touched my body with their disgusting hands.

Its not like this never happened before.

Stay calm Creaye!

But if this goes on, I'll really be screwed!

I gritted my teeth and glared at them with menacing eyes.

"What's with those look?" The man in front of me asked. He cupped my face and tried to slap me, but was stopped by Roman.

"That's enough. We don't want to ruin a merchandise." He said and the man in front of me let go.

I looked at Jennaia and unfortunately she was hugged from behind by a very gigantic muscled body man. Her feet was off the floor. And no matter how much she struggles, the gigantic arms around her arms and waist were too strong.

Then I felt creepy hands touching my body creepily.

These idiots!

They touched every inch of my body and roughly started to take off my clothes.