Scarley Freey

Creaye POV

I was awoken by someone brushing my hair. I slowly opened my eyes and saw the handsome face of the lady killer king Eos.

"Whaaaaaa!" I screamed and backed away causing me to fell from the bed. "Ouch" I said slowly sitting up.

"You look like you just saw a ghost." He said and dragged my hand along with me back to the bed.

"M-mr. Eos sir, what a pleasant surprise! M-may I help you." I said feeling anxious.

"I'm quite lucky to have a polite wife." He said and smirked.

I looked at the clock and it was only 4 in the morning.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"The maid did told you about going out yesterday. I'll give you 30 minutes to get ready. Hurry up." He said then went out.

I quickly prepared myself. After 30 minutes we leaved the house.
It was still dark out and the sun has yet to rise.

Yesterday really exhausted me, I only had 6 hours of sleep and I am still sleepy.

"It will still take us awhile to reach our destination, so you can rest." He said in his usual voice.

After hearing this, I quickly drift off from reality.

A few hours passed and I opened my eyes only to see rays of the sun and moving trees. Not literally moving.

I turned and faced front. We were driving in an unfamiliar place.

"Good you're awake." Someone said beside me causing me to look at him.

"How many hours was I out?" I asked yawning slightly.

"About 3 hours." He said still looking at the front.

"Anyway where are we going?" I asked still curious.

"You'll find out later. Anyway change into this at the back." He said and handed me a bag with his other hand.

Am I going to ask more?
Guess not.

I slowly transferred to the back careful not to disrupt his driving.

"Don't look." I said

"Don't worry, I have no interest in bodies." He said and continued to drive silently.

I changed into the clothes he gave me. It was a short dress with blue and violet hue that complimented my hair and eyes.

I tie my hair into a ponytail.
After changing, I slip back into the front seat gaining mr. Eos's attention.

"Hmm, you look good." He said and went back to driving.

Is this what they call a man of fe words?

After a few more hours we arrived in a very unusual place.

My butt hurts from sitting the whole morning.

He went out first and opened my door. I slowly went out trying to adapt the sudden change in environment.

He held out his hand which I took with no hesitation. He helped me walk for awhile. I glanced at my watch and it was already 4 in the afternoon.