Tragic Visit

Creaye POV

What am I gonna do?

Looks like Yael is very angry, no I think he's furious.

I now sat beside Yael with his one arm surrounding me.

"Excuse me" Yael said and dragged me harshly to the kitchen without Scarley noticing.

"Why'd you let her in?" He asked almost in a whisper.

"I can't just refuse to let a guest in..." I said in a low tone.

"Fine, let's go back before she suspects something." He said and both of us went back to Scarley and sat looking intimately at each other.

Scarley tried to ignore this, but it was clear as day that she was very annoyed by my presence.

"What brings you here Scarley?" Yael asked hands still surrounding me.

"I'm only here for a visit." She said batting her thick eyelashes to Yael.

"I have a very important business to do in my room. Have fun you two." Yael said and kissed my forehead, before leaving the room.

Kiss?!!!!!

That guy!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
He escaped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh please, someone help me!!!!!!

Scarley has been glaring at me for the past 2 minutes since Yael escaped.

That bastard!

Leaving me to handle this woman!!

Although, it is my job.

"Umm, do you want some snacks?" I offered awkwardly.

"Then cook for me.." She said and crossed her legs like talking to a servant.

I think this girl has superiority problems.

"Ill pretend I didn't hear that." I said and stood up. "But, I am going to prepare some." I said and headed to the kitchen to prepare some meal.

If only Scarley wasn't so...........Villainous.

We would probably be good friends.

Or I don't think so.

Considering her personality.

Shell just use every human being she lays her eyes on.

I took glance outside the kitchen window only to see dark clouds forming up.

Is it going to rain?

After placing the food on top of the table I wondered.

Where on earth did she go????!!!!!