My Kind Of Stories

Creaye POV

"Just who does she think she is!" Jennaia shouted the moment we enter mr. Eos's office. Due to a meeting mr. Eos still hasn't come back.

Why is she even angry?

While the one who was challenged doesn't even care, how ironic.

Jennaia and I got tired of mocking Scarley behind her back and talked about something else.

~~~~¶∆~¶~∆~¶~∆¶~∆~¶∆¶~∆×~

As princess Creaye was walking down the rainy street of which was once so lively, she stumbled upon a drenched and wounded man.

The man's ash amber eyes pierced through her soul like a sword that was thrust unto her heart.

The fate of of two lovers intertwined. A drenched and wounded mysterious king meeting his future queen.........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Wait! Wait! Wait! Wait! Wait!" I said and brushed off the thought.
"How did our story turned out to be about kings and queens?" I desperately asked Jennaia who was telling me about her fantasies.

"Then, how about I'll turn you into a spoiled heir of a rich family and him a run away from also a rich family." She said thinking deeply.

"That's not really how we met though." I said with a sigh.

"That's how I view you." She said. "Then how about...."

Captain Creaye was flying through Jupiter and Saturn when she finally stopped to an unknown planet.

There she saved an alien like human man from being devoured by his step mother.
Unbeknownst to her that her entire being, be it, soul, heart to body will be owned by this man someday.

"Huh??!!!" I stopped it." On what era do you think we live?!"

"There are no limits in stories Creaye." She said and patted my shoulder.

"And what's with his stepmother devouring him?" I asked.

"I don't know, I think I've read it in an article before that fake mother aliens eat their step children." She said trying to recall something.

"If thats not acceptable then how about........

Creaye hop and hop as fast as she could with a heavy heart as heavy as a boulder that was suddenly placed on her trembling hands.

When she suddenly encountered him laying, unconscious and was injured by animals.

Slowly she took him and hopped away, him who she unknowingly will become her future and loving husband.

"Just wait minute" I said stopping the story of Jennaia. "Hopped?" I asked curiously.

"This time I featured you as bunnies." She said with a smile.

"Living in another era wasn't enough?"

"Seriously, your so picky. Then..........."

Princess Creaye swam through her own kingdom, trying to lessen the heavy feeling that was stuck in her own heart.

Upon entering an unknown place she stumbles upon a barely conscious male with injuries all over.

His fins were full of scars and-

"Hold on!" I said. "What kind of princess am I now?" I asked already expecting an answer.

"That would be a
.
.
.
.
.
Fish" she said.