Discovered Feelings

Creaye POV

I woke up to sun rays violently hitting my eyes as if telling me to wake up already.

Yesterday was so exhausting and I don't feel like getting up.

I glanced at the clock and saw that it was still 7 in the morning.

That's fine since today's work starts at 10.

I decided to get out of bed after a few minutes of debating whether I should get up or not and went to the shower.

I went to Yael's room later to check up on him and saw him still sitting on his chair. I brought 2 apples and ate one.

I went in front of him and saw him sleeping soundly while his head resting on his palm.

If you looked at him this way, he looks like a kid.

And he doesn't look any bit of that lady killer king Eos.

I gently touched the few strands of hair that was covering his eyes and smiling a bit when he suddenly opened his eyes.

Eh?

I immediately backed away and caused the two of us to be surprised.

"What were you doing?" He asked giving me a bored look.
"Don't tell me you were sneaking up on me." He said smirked and pushed his face closer to mine.

He's smirking too early!!!!!!

"Uhhh- no I wasn't!" I answered and looked away. " Anyway here!" Embarrassed I shove the apple towards his mouth and get up leaving the room while my heart was thumping loudly.

After calming down, I decided to cook breakfast and headed towards the kitchen.

Why does my heart always goes carzy when he does something unusual?

Ugh! I don't know anymore if the liar or my body is!

When I placed the dishes on the table, Yael coincidentally came wearing his usual clothes for work, hair still a bit wet and a towel over it.

"What did you found out more last night?" I asked him while we were eating silently.

"You already know most of it." He said with a snicker.

What's wrong with him?

The two of us finished our meal and went back to studying the USB. Though Yael still told me to leave it to him.

What is wrong with him?

He just wants to hog all of the information for himself.