Marathon Maze

Creaye POV

"I HEAR SOMEONE FROM OVER HERE! "One man yells at the other and then I hear footsteps running towards me.

Oh no!  Gotta run!

I immediately leaved my current place and ran before they could get a glimpse of my presence.

What kind of place is this?

It's like I'm just running in circles.

It has been an hour already since I called Yael.

His men must be ready for Yael's arrival.

I wonder if I can still hold up until they arrive for the plan.

Flashback~

"What, are you sure about this? " I heard Immanuel asked as he listened to the plan.

"Then I'll do my best." I said as I continued to hide from his men.

"Hold on, until we arrive. I'll make sure to bring you back." Yael said as he hanged up.

The plan is a bit risky, but the success rate is 90%

End~

His playful plans still haven't changed since we we're children.

No one's POV

Yael and the others we're out waiting for the right time to attack head on just like what they had originally planned.

"Be careful out there. " Jennaia said as she watched all of them leaving only her and Scarley inside the car.

A few minutes had passed and both of them we're sitting quietly.

"I wonder if Creaye is still alive." Scarlet said as she leaned.

"Don't even think about it." Jennaia said as she turned her gaze out the window.

"Hey Scarl-" Jennaia was cut off when the door of the car opened without warning.

"What the! "

~~~¶~\~~¶~¶~¶¶~

Creaye POV

I was still buying time and at the same time running away from my pursuers.

This guys sure is persistent.

"What are you doing here?!" I heard another man as I slowly hid my presence and listened to their exchange of conversations.

"There are intruders, sir." Another man reported to him.

Intruders?

Could that be them?

Then all I need to do is wait for the signal.

Don't worry, the risk isn't that big.

"I found her!!" I was startled to hear a voice far from behind me.

I immediately ran away again.

Now that their here, I'm actually worried if I'll still make it to the signal.

After running for a few seconds I happen to stumble upon an open door, without any choice left I went inside and hid.

Woooo~

This room is too dark for me to see.

What am I going to do?

I slowly crawled down as quietly as I can.