Special Chapter

10 years later

"WOULD YOU SETTLE DOWN!!!!"
A child yelled as he scolded his younger siblings.

"Calm down Eross." Creaye said as she tried to console her eldest son.

Creaye POV

Eross's younger siblings were too noisy and so he snapped.

He totally reminds me of Eos.

Eross is our oldest. He is 9 years old. He got his features from Eos and his attitude also resembles him.

Like father, like son. Hehehe.

We have 3 more children. The second child whose 3 years younger than Eross is Agape May Ershad. A girl, she inherited her dad's eyes and my hair. And also my naive personality.

The 3rd is Gabriel (read ad Geybriel) , whose 2 times a year younger than Agape. He mostly got his features from Eos but unfortunately didn't inherit his personality.

The last but not the least is Niche Faye Ershad. The youngest who is not more than 4 years old. She totally earned all of my good and bad points just like her eldest brother.

"Eross, your siblings were just having fun." I tried to cease Eross's rage.

"Mother, these idiots won't mature if you keep on being naive!" He countered with a very stern tone.

Gah! My own son just....

No one's POV

"Eross!" Agape scolded.

"Sorry" Eros's said to Creaye as he looked away.

He really resembles his father 100%

Creaye thought as she hugged Eross tightly.

A few hours passed and Creaye watched as her sons and daughters do their own business, they heard the door opened which caught all of their attention.

Then all of them ran a marathon towards the door except for Eross who didn't even flinch and Niche who was only playing with Eross's legs.

"I won!!!!" Agape shouted as she hugged her father tightly.

"Why do I always kept on losing?!" Creaye said as she panted for air.

"Aren't you getting tired of that game every time?" Eross asked as he came walking towards the group of his mother while carrying Niche.

"I'm home." Eos said as he went towards Creaye and kissed her forehead while the kids were covering each others eyes.

"How was work?" Creaye asked as all of them went towards the living room.

"Same as always, Sheikh and Jennaia is going to have another child." Eos said as he sat down on the couch.

"Really? That's their Sixth time." Creaye said as she handed a cup of tea to Eos.

"Come on kids, its time for bed." Creaye said and all of them kissed their parents as they slowly retreated for the night.

"How about Januel?" Creaye once again asked as she laid her head on Eos's shoulder sighing.

"He and that detective girl are finally having a child." He said as he caressed the hair of Creaye gently.

"How about Enrico?" Creaye asked once more.

"Those two are the same as always." He answered with a wry smile.

"Oh I see."

"I wonder why you are asking about those people and not me?" Eos asked as he slowly pushed Creaye unto the couch and blocking her ever escape routes.

"Huh? I was j-just curious." Creaye answered evading Eos's stare.

"Not convincing." Eos said as he leaned down to kiss Creaye with a very passionate kiss.

They broke off after a few minutes and started grasping for air.

Eos laid his head on top of Creaye's chest and fell silent.

"Yael?" Creaye softly asked as she started combing Eos's hair with her long and slender hands.

He fell asleep?

He must've been pretty exhausted...

Creaye thought as she also gave up and finally fell asleep.

12:30 am~~~

Eos slowly woke up and got up. He noticed Creaye sleeping soundlessly beside him. He smiled at the thought of her being so defenseless.

He went to take a shower for a bit and went back to Creaye. Hr carried her gently and slowly towards their bedroom and placed her carefully on the bed. He kissed her again on the forehead before heading to his desk and started working again.

A few hours passed by and he was still working when someone suddenly grabbed both of his hands and dragged him towards the bed where he was laid forcefully. The source of the grabbing and dragging laid beside him still sleeping.

"Eos go to sleep." Creaye murmured, her eyes still closed.

Is she awake?

Eos thought as he gave her a smile. Eos was about to leave when Creaye suddenly hugged his body tightly. Eos gave up after a few attempts of escaping. He kissed Creaye's forehead and finally went to sleep.

After a few minutes, Creaye slowly opened her eyes and checked if Eos was asleep.

Hehe~

He's too tired to be working, this might be a good idea every time he overworks himself.

All of that happen until now, I really didn't expect to be married with Yael, but there was a time when I wished that I were.

I've never even considered myself a candidate to be his wife.

Oh well I hope the next generations will live happily as I did.

Creaye thought as she drifted to sleep.

The end ~~~~~~

This is officially the last chapter of Escape To The Billionaire.

Thank you please vote and comment.

I also have a question.

How old are the children of Eos and Creaye?

Please answer.