Words Arent Enough

Creaye POV

Just as Jennaia was about to start another one of her fantasies featuring me and Mr. Eos, someone suddenly opened the door by force which startled us.

Huh?

It was Mr. Eos wearing an irritated face that looked like he was mocked by the president. Mr. Drairry and his two brothers came inside.

I wonder what's wrong?

"Mr- I mean my dear what's wrong?" I asked standing up.

I went near him and he hugged me lightly with his head placed on my shoulder.

"Seeing your face makes my stresses disappear in a matter of seconds." He said still hugging me.

"That's good?" I said answering a not so sure answer. I wonder if what I said was right?

Mr. Drairry and his brothers ignored our loving scene while Jennaia was smiling like an idiot. Probably imagining her fantasies.

After that he went to his seat and signed some papers. I sat across the three men while Jennaia was handing us teas.

"Mr. Drairry, what happened?" I asked smiling wryly at him.

"Just some complications. Anyway, I can't believe it!" He said which confused me.

"Believe what?"

"A few days ago, mr. Eos just thought of burying you and giving you to the pound." He said recalling the first time that they met me.

I haven't heard any of this.....

I'm glad mr. Drairry was there, maybe I would be in a coffin 3 feet underground right now if he wasn't there.

"And now your the wife of the great lady killer Eos." He said and laughed a little.

"So that's how you two met." Jennaia said sitting beside me. "I was wondering what kind of story behind your love for each other." She continued.

"Our brother has always been like that. You'll get use to it." Immanuel said with a smile. Januel just kept on looking at me.

That's right, Januel did say that I look familiar.

I wonder if my data was leaked to the media.

Their were no more further meetings for today so all of us went home including mr. Eos and me.

We were on the car with silence surrounding us. All you can hear is the sound of rain drops outside and the maximum burst of the air con. In other words its freezing cold in here. Its not like I have any problems with cold, but this is way too cold.

When I try to look at mr. Eos to complain, somehow I just need to stop in my tracks.

"Umm sir, won't we die of the cold before we even reach home?" I asked hugging myself.

His face is seriously scary.
Its like it can burn someone to death just by looking at it.