1. Lucy's Privacy

I haven't been on wattpad for over 4 months and haven't updated none of my books I know I'm pathetic. Only cuz I've gotten sick of writing abt empire and august and had no ideas. I was on WRITERS BLOCK FOR A GOOD WHILE and just forgot abt the whole book period and I greatly apologize. Without further adieu her is chapter one of my very first one shot.

-

Lucy felt a draft of breeze coming from Her window. She groaned and lazily sat up from her bed, rubbing her left eye. "I thought I......closed that" she said in between yawns Lucy removed her warm covers from her body and got up to closed the window.

She closed the window and walked back to her bed. As she went to lay back down she noticed a unfamiliar figure in her bed, not thinking, she did one of her famous moves. "LUCY KICK!!" lucy kicked the perpetrator right in the head making him fall onto the floor "OWWWWWW what the hell?"

"Natsu?" She said confused "ow Lucy mind watching where you put that leg of yours" "IT IS 4 IN THE MORNING WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY APARTMENT" Lucy screamed angrily

"Lucy its 4 in the morning why are you screaming?" Lucy gave natsu a death stare. "Get out" she said pointing to her door. "Geez I just wanted to check up on you. Why are you so mad?"

"Why? Because you broke into MY HOME 4 in the morning like its normal. I thought you were some killer coming after me I could've killed you" she said putting her hands on her hips

"Killed? Not so much. You should know its me I always go through your window" natsu said laying down on Lucy's bed. "Besides I'm lonely Happys always spending time with Wendy and Carla"

Lucy looked at natsu plainly. "Than get human friends" natsu was kinda took back by that "natsu you act like an idiot well you are one. I have NO privacy you can't just barge in any time you want WHENEVER you want."

Lucy began making her way closer to natsu. "Look I don't mind hanging with you but cut me some slack I need my alone time ya know"

Natsu hopped out her bed. "You know its your fault" "That?" Lucy questioned getting up as well "I keep coming in your apartment you never lock your window"

natsu hopped out the window and made his way down the street heading home

"Natsu..." She looked out the window and watched him walk down the street "Stupid fireball" she said with a childish smile on her face.

-----

The E.N.D 💞

I will be updating regularly every other day meaning I will post Sunday not post Monday and post Tuesday you get it right?

VOTE ! COMMENT! SHARE 💞

Sorry its not lovey dovey it'll get their