10. Drunk Lucy (Part 1)

Natsu POV

I swallowed up all the bits of fire I could see. "Now I got a fire in my belly" I said rubbing my stomach satisfied "aye...sir" Happy said. also rubbing his tiny cat belly.

Gray walked over to me and hit me in the back of my head with a icicle stick. "Hey man! What was that for" I groaned angrily, while rubbing my head. "you've forgotten we have to pick up the girls?" I huffed in annoyance.

"I don't want to" I said sitting back into my chair "Aye" agreed happy, while stuffing another fish into his mouth. "Oh no flame brains you're coming I don't want to be left alone trying to gather up 5 drunk girls" Gray said pulling me towards the guilds Exit. I crossed my hands and didn't bother saying another word.

-

I was spread out on the trains seat covering my mouth praying that this train ride would end already. "You really are pathetic" Gray said shaking his head.

I turned over on my back looking over at Gray. "If you were me right now you would really understand my pain" Gray shook his head "doubt it" the train stopped and Happy flew over to me grabbing me up. "I'll help you Natsu" "Thanks buddy you're the best" I said giving Happy a weak smile.

Few moments later...

"Okay natsu you and happy go find the girls and I'll go get us some train tickets back to magnolia" Gray said walking back to the train station. "Were not gonna stay and hang for a bit this place is huge!" Gray rubbed his temples. "That isn't what Makarov sent us to do."

I crossed my arms. "Party popper" me and Happy walked down the hotel hallways looking for room 17. "Look Natsu room 17!!" Happy said pointing at a diamond enchanted double door. "Woah they weren't playing about a girls night out" me and happy walked up to the door and knocked on it.

Patiently waiting, Happy asked me a question referring to the girls being drunk how different their personality would be. "I think Erza still would be mean" Happy shivered. "What if she's twice as mean" I also shivered. "How about lucy?" Happy asked winking. "I think she would be the same ol lucy"

The door suddenly opened and me and Happy's conversation was cut short. ".....*hiccup* hiiiii guyyysss *hiccup" Cana said holding open the door widely. Let's make this quick I said to myself.

I looked at all the girls most of them were passed out others were just laughing uncontrollably, Gray walked in and started grabbing up the girls. "Is that everybody? Gray asked" "no Lucy's missing" Happy said looking around.

I looked around some more till I seen a blond Celestial wizard what seem to be pretending to be a cat? She looked at me blushing but smiling at me extra hard. "NATTTTTSUUU" she squealed.

"Luce....?" This is definitely not Lucy. She jumped up and ran into my arm. She buried her face into my chest comfortably. ".....make me *hiccup* purr natsu" she said looking at my eyes. I could feel my temperature in my body rise from those words. This definitely isn't the Lucy I know.

This is going to be a 2 parter 🙂

VOTE! COMMENT! SHARE! 💞