25. My Boyfriend's Bestfriend

Lucy's Pov

"Natsu we shouldn't..." I was cut off with a pair of lips smashing against mine. He lifted me up and carried me to the couch where he laid me down on my back. "We've done this plenty of times why are you now against it?" He pressed his lips back into mine and I melted from the soft touch of his lips. He slithered his hands up my shirt unbuckling my bra.

I pushed him off of me and sat up. "I gotta meet Sting" He sighed in frustrated and let me up. I grabbed my keys ready to hit the door but he stopped me. "We gotta tell Sting" I let go of his grip on my arm. "Tell him what exactly?" He gave me a serious look and pointed at me and then him. "This" I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Yeah ima actually tell my boyfriend I'm fucking his best friend" I walked out the door and he grabbed me again. "You think I meant to fall in love with my best friend's girlfriend??" I looked into his eyes and I knew that he meant what he said.

I looked at the ground at my shoes. If we tell Sting he'll be devastated but if we don't I'm only hurting him even more by keeping this up longer. I'm also hurting Natsu and most importantly myself. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "...we'll meet at the beach around 10ish" at that I walked out of the house.

I soon met up with Sting at Crabs Shack. "Hey baby," I said giving him a peck on his lips. He kissed me back hesitantly. "Why do you reek of Natsu" my heart jumped out my chest. "Oh...I um happened to pass by him earlier we talked a little but let's talk about beach" I grabbed one of his fries nervously he bought the lies. He nodded his head. "Okay, what about the beach?" He slid his fries over to me for me to have. "Me, you, and Natsu all just chill at the Beach?"

He grabbed his drink and took a sip. "That sounds like a plan. What time?" "10ish," I said answering him quickly. He looked at me and grabbed my hand. "Lucy I just wanna say that I love you and you mean the world to me and that I never wanna lose you" This was out of nowhere god I feel like a horrible person. I didn't know what to say back my feelings for Natsu were extremely strong but I do have love for Sting should I just break the news now. I felt my heart beating fast and my eyes watering. "S-Sting I am so sorry" I broke down crying and ran over to sit next to me. "Lucy, what's wrong? What happened?" He held me in his arms as I cried on his chest.

I didn't have the heart to tell him then and there. "Tell me what's wrong?" I cried harder into his chest and he rubbed my arm trying to calm me down. "If I do you'll hate me..." He hugged me tightly. "Nothing will make me hate you, Lucy...I love you so much" I felt my heart ache. Why couldn't I have met Natsu first rather than Sting so I wouldn't have to go through this?

Later that day we drove to Sting's place so he can comfort me. I left the next day and drove to Natsu's place to inform him about everything. "Natsu...I don't think I can do this" He sighed in frustration. "We've gone this far Luce it's almost 10" What he doesn't understand I'm going to be chewed out way more than he is going to be. I went downstairs and hopped into the car. I was just over this love triangle to end already.

*Time Skip*

We sat down on the sand and stared at the twinkling stars in the sky. "When this is over we can finally be happy together," Natsu said turning his attention towards me. I watched as his eyes traveled to my lips. He grabbed my face rubbing my check. "I'm so deeply in love with you" I gulped before he kissed me I gently kissed him back.

"What the actual fuck" Natsu and I turned our attention towards Sting. We both stood up quickly. "You weren't supposed to find out this way," Natsu said trying to calm him down. "This way? How Long have this be going on?" I stood there shocked and absolutely embarrassed. "Sting I'm-" He cut me off. "Lucy....my best friend...?" He turned his attention away from me and to Natsu and he walked up to Natsu and pushed him repeatedly. "You fucking-" I ran in between them stopping sting. "Stop it please don't fight," I said while crying. "You fucking prick. One thing one FUCKING thing I finally had to myself and of course you took that from me..." He his began watering up and he turned his attention from us. ".....Natsu fucking Dragneel gets everything he wants since we were kids you had everything you took everything from ME"

I walked up to sting and tried grabbing his arm but he pulled away. "Sting look man it just happened when I first saw her I couldn't take my eyes off her and I just fell for her..." I hung my head down low embarrassed.

Sting wiped his tears and turned away. "I hope the best for Y'all" I tried stopping him from leaving but Natsu grabbed my arm shaking his head. "Just let him go..."

"It's for the best"

As promised double upload ❤️ I hope you guys are having a wonderful day :)

*I upload every day except Sundays 💓"
(Today was an exception)

NaLu (one-shot)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें