2. Did He Just...

"Natsuuuuuu!!!" Lucy yelled, looking at her broken China glass on her floor. She grabbed up the pieces showing them to natsu who seemed to be stuck in his own little destructive world.

"Natsu what the hell?" Natsu looked up at me and snickered "its just glass" I balled my hands in a fist "you're an idiot" "what?" He said shrugging his shoulders

"First you DESTROY my kitchen with you and happy and y'all nonsense and THAN you destroy my fine China" natsu gave Lucy a childish smile "I'm sorry?"

"Get out you and happy need to go" natsu and happy quickly hopped out of Lucy's bed "wait Lucy we're sorry ....really we'll make it up to you we swear right happy" happy threw his fist into the air agreeing with natsu "aye sir"

Lucy rubbed her temples. "Its not like I have a choice you guys destroyed y'all house" "that was all natsu" Happy said pointing at Natsu. Natsu gave happy a death stare "you're the one that said hey let's light fireworks in the house it'll be fun" Happy pointed at natsu "what? But your the one who agreed to it. so its actually your FAULT" happy said crossing his arms and turning his back to natsu.

"What? that doesn't even make sense" natsu exclaimed "yes it does" "no it doesn't" Lucy groaned in annoyance "they act like kids why do I even bother. maybe taking a bath will relieve some of this stress" lucy walked out of her room and into the bathroom locking the door behind her. "Knowing them they'll just walk in with no warning at all" lucy turned on the tub and grabbed her rubber ducky bath bombs in gently placed them into the bath tub she let it sit for a few minutes before hopping in.

"Ahhh....this right here is what I needed" after 30 minutes lucy hopped out the tub and grabbed her white towel and wrapped it around her torso.

"Damnit I didn't bring any clothes for me to change into" lucy slowly opened the door and looked for natsu and happy seeing if they were still visable. "Natsu.... happy?" Lucy walked out the bathroom and made her way to her room "its awfully quiet did they leave I hope they did" lucy walked into her room not surprised to see them passed out on her bed. "Why am I not surprised"

She walked over to natsu and started starring at him and began smiling. "Natsu is kinda cute when he's sleeping" "lu...cy" "huh? Is he trying to tell me something" she said more to herself to hear

Natsu began reaching out to Lucy trying to grab what seemed like her hand but accidentally grabbed something else. "EEEEKKKK" Lucy screamed lucy raised her hand and slapped natsu across his face.

Lucy covered herself up backing away from natsu "t-the hell lucy what was that for?" Natsu asked weirded out by her action. Lucy stood their on shock.

Happy put his hands on his mouth trying to contain his laughter "...you loovvvveeeee her" happy bursted out of laughter. Natsu looked at Lucy's face who's face was bright red. Lucy walked out the room grabbing some clothes and walking into the bathroom locking the door behind her

"Did he just.... TOUCH MY BOOB"

It was long. Won't happen again but anyways not lovey dovey but kinda funny but anyways thanks for reading next chapter kinda gonna be lovey dovey.

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE💞