12. Natsu's Worst Nightmare

NaLu Special

Okay before I start this its not a 2 parter kinda a thing but Ima have a lucy's worst nightmare these are going to be two totally different stories okay? Began reading 🙂

Natsu's POV

Luce...come on hang in there you're gonna make it.

I said holding her while running through the woods running away from a dark wizard guild member. I made a mistake taking Lucy on this S class job with me I should've listened to Carla when she told me to be careful...but my cockiness got into the way.

Lucy began coughing up blood. I panicked. I looked around hoping I lost him and I did.

I took of my shirt and placed her on top of it gently. Happy flew down from the sky and walked next for her. "H-happy get help" Lucy began coughing up another pint of blood. Happy nodded his head sadly and flew off for help.

I looked at lucy with apologetic eyes. "Lucy I'm sorry...this is my fault" she shook her head slowly "no its not its never your fault and you know that" Lucy touched my face I flinched on how cold she was. "Natsu I..." She passed out before she can even finish her sentence. "Luce....LUCE?!?" I said shaking her. Damnit she passed out.

I looked up at the sky and saw it was beginning to rain. "Damnit Happy where are you" I looked around seeing if I spot Happy anywhere. He was know where in sight. Fuck it...

I picked up Lucy Bridal style and began running towards the guild

-

My heart sunk to my stomach. Lucy wasn't waking up from anything Porlyusica was doing. "Porly why isn't she WAKING UP?!?!?" I cried. "Look child. I don't know what you did but these wounds are severe and very life threatening I don't think she'll be able to pull through this one" She walked out the room walking right passed me.

It felt like a knife was punctured through my lungs. I slowly sat down on my chair next to Lucy's bed
Tears were streaming down my cheek uncontrollably I couldn't stop them.

"Lucy .....please please....PLEASE! DON'T DIE ON ME" I yelled. Knowing she can't hear me. I sank my head low. I grabbed her hand slowing rubbing "Lucy you can make this through I know you can you're strong you're a fairy tail member.... And...and there one thing fairy tails don't do..
T-they never give up!" I said choking over my tears.

I heard a door open and I quickly jolted my hands back blushing, feeling embarrassed. I kept my face from whoever it was that walked in.

"How is she?" A ice wizard spoke. I cleared my dried throat from all the crying I had did. I had to tell him truth on what Porlyusica said on her conditions. "Not so good. Porlyusica said she might not make it"

"Porlyusica is old and don't know what she's talking about. Lucy's strong she'll make it" Gray said gently touching my shoulder. I gave him a nod not really wanting to talk and he understood that.

He turned around about to walk out but stopped. "You really do love her don't you?"

"N-" I was about ready to deny it. But lying about how I truely felt while she's in this predicament is stupid. Coming from my silence he already figured my answer.

He sighed. "I know how you feel" I broke down all over again.

"No you don't. You don't know how i feel so dont even say that crap! From my point of view the girl I love is about to die right before my eyes and I've never had the chance to tell her how I actually felt about her, why? because I'm an idiot, I can't write, I'm destructive i don't know a single thing about love. Why would lucy want that? Gray you don't know how it sucks to be me right now" I buried my face on Lucy's stomach not wanting Gray to see me cry.

Gray smirked. "I guess what you said was a waste huh?" Gray walked out the room leaving me speechless.

I felt moving on the bed I rose up quickly and seen it was lucy she's AWAKE!?!?

"Natsu....." She sat up slowly rubbing her eyes as if she just woken up from a nap. "Lu-" I was interrupted my Lucy's lips crashing into mine. I didn't hesitate for a moment to kiss her back. She broke the kiss and laid her head on my chest. "Natsu you really are an idiot if you for a second thought i didn't love you"

I grabbed her face and kissed her again not wanting to break this moment. I heard the door open and I did't even budge. Happy came crying his eyes out "LUCCCCYYY" he said flying in tears pouring from his eyes. He looked at me and lucy confused

"Natsu? Lucy?"

I laughed. "I love you...."

- The E.N.D -

okay spoiler. Lucy was supposed to die in this story but I didn't have the guts 😭😭😭 couldn't see natsu at that state writing about him going crazy is kinda sad 😩

VOTE! COMMENT! SHARE! 💞