27. Nerd Vs Bad Boy (2)

Natsu's Pov

I yawned as Lucy went over the difficult mathematical equations to me. It was a late Friday night, 12 in the morning, and we have gone over everything I've been struggling with. We've been at it for 8 hours straight and Lucy hasn't given me a break yet. I sat Japanese style trying my hardest not to doze off. This was so boring I thought if I took her to my house she would loosen up and actually do things but my imaginations got the best of me. I felt my eyes grow heavy and my head nods off.

"NATSU!" She said slamming her hand on my math book. I jumped in fear slamming my head on the ground. She quickly ran to my aid. "Natsu are you okay?" I rubbed my head as I sat up. "I'm fine" I didn't know Lucy took studying so seriously if I would've known I would've asked another girl or maybe not. Lucy's super cute and I wanna get close to her.

I smirked as I realize how close she was to me I grabbed her wrist and pulled her inches from my face. "It's cute that you worry about me," I said smiling at her. She became flustered and pushed me away. "Hey don't do stuff like that" she hid her face from me and crawled back to her books. "Now for question number five you used the incorrect formula in order to find x" I nodded my head understanding my mistake. She grabbed my pencil and started guiding me. "See you have to make sure you know which side the numbers go on" She completed the question for me with notes written all over it. Lucy closed the book and stood up. "Well, that's all studying for today. Next week we'll switch it around and start with History first and then make our way to the easy stuff" She began packing up getting her things ready to leave. I quickly stood up and stopped her.

"Wait uh..." I said scratching the back of my head nervously. I didn't know why I stopped her I just felt like I had to. I didn't have anything to say. Why was I chocking this badly? She stared at me with confusion tilting her head at my silences. I looked around the room awkwardly. "Natsu? Are you feeling okay? Should I go get your mom" I shook my head no repeatedly resting both my hands on her shoulder. "No um... I think you missed a few steps on question 5" I was completely losing my cool. She's just one girl. Once I get what I want from her I'll just leave her alone. It's not like I actually like this girl right? I mean I had her nervous earlier what happened to my cool?

She grabbed the paper from the ground and analyzed it. "No looks like I've gone through everything" the next move I did was unexpected even for me. It was so fast not even myself could catch up. I pressed my lips against hers. Her lips were angelic. I had immediate butterflies in my stomach. This was a different feeling I had never felt before. I didn't want anything to rid this moment. Lucy pushed me of her and we both fell onto her bottoms. "W-what the hell is wrong with you."

I couldn't help myself I really wanted to kiss her. Her face was completely red. I didn't know if it was from anger or embarrassment. Maybe it was both. "That was...my first kiss...YOU JERK!" She grabbed her stuff and bolted out the room crying. I felt horrible I sat there with my head held down. Usually, I wouldn't care but something in me felt terrible. I really messed up big time. I may have had these feelings for her for awhile now and just never realized it. Out of all girls, how could I let myself fall for a nerd...

Nerd(1) Bad Boy(1)

I apologize ^~^ I thought I published this !

I post Sundays & Fridays 💓