11. Drunk Lucy (Part 2)

Natsu POV

I gulped. "p-purr? Make you purr what do you... Uhhh..? Mean by that Luce" I could tell my breathing was getting heavy and my palms were getting sweaty. I'm a airhead when it come to love so I'm clueless on what Lucy is trying to tell me. Happy came up to me he looked like he was about to help but by the look on his face he wanted to die of laughter him and Gray....

Me struggling with love is the best thing in the world to them...happy is a big traitor. "I can tell you...what that mean natsu" Happy said busting out of laughing. "If that's your way of 'flirting' you suck at it" Gray said chiming in. I growled to myself turning away blushing

Lucy dug her head back into my chest. Which made my chest burn even more. I was getting more and more frustrated with this and wanted this whole trip to end already. "Natsu you promised me you'd make me purr...." She said sadly in my chest. But wait WHEN IN THE HELL DID I PROMISE HER ANYTHING?!?!?

I gulped for the millionth time today. "H-how do I do that" she pushed herself from my chest and look down at the floor twiddling with her fingers. "I want you to scratch my chin" she said looking at me with googly eyes. I sighed in annoyance. I itched under her chin until she began to purr.

"Thanks Natsu" she said somewhat satisfied. I welcomed her a slight understanding on what just happened. "OK Luce we gotta go" I turned around hopefully to get away from her only to be hugged again only this time my back.

"Natsu....please *hiccup* don't go" I sighed again "I'm not going anywhere" I reassured her. "Good....now can I ride on your back" I growled. She did that on purpose!!!!

I kneeled down so she can get on my back. We began out the place and I was beyond angry but i didn't sweat it only because it was Lucy

"Your backs warm natsu..." She said in a comfy voice. "Yeah cuz I'm pissed" I said more to myself

Gray looked at me laughing. "Awe cute ....how long?" I growled at his ignorance. "At least i have a girl that isn't as insane as juvia or should I say Gruvia"

Gray looked at me heated. Happy began laughing flying in the air in all the wrong direction

Lucy drifted off to sleep peacefully. I heard her mumble something but I wasn't quite sure what it was.

"What was that Luce?"

I love you....

___________________

Yeah cheesy I know w.eeeee !!!!

VOTE! COMMENT! SHARE! 💞