21. Nerd vs Bad Boy

Lucy's Pov

The autumn breeze brushed past my sundress as I made my way inside the school.  It was Friday and I was ready for this day to be over so I can go home and enjoy my weekend. I stopped by my locker to retrieve my books for my homeroom class. I know for a fact I was going to need it today, hence my teacher's always giving us random quizzes.

I grabbed my notebook and class book, holding it against my chest. As I closed my locker a body figure was in front of me, startling me. "Hey nerd" It was no other than Natsu, the most popular guy in our school. Apparently, he's the hottest guy in our school every girl dreams of going out with this dude but he's nothing but a player. I hate bad boys and I hate him.

He's this bad boy every girl in our school adores yet no one seems to acknowledge his terrible personality and how a shitty person he actually is. He dates girls just to use them and then throws them away when he's down with them.

I sighed to myself and shyly hid my face from him. He had this stupid effect on everyone and it pisses me off. He used his index finger to turn my head in his direction. "You finished Mr. Clives English homework?" Why am I not surprised of course that's the only reason he came to talk to me he does this every day. I shook my head yes and went back into my locker to retrieve it.

"Thank you! you're a life saver" he said walking away to his group of other delinquents. I am absolutely pathetic. I did not want to give him my English homework he needs to learn that in the future I won't be there to save his ass every second of the way. I sighed and continued on with the rest of the day.

It was finally 4:00; school was out and I can finally go home to my anime and books. I went back to my locker to put away my notebooks and class books. I closed my locker and started walking out of the school. I noticed Natsu posted up against the lockers. His hoodie was covering his face and he was glued down to his phone. I quickly walked passed him praying he doesn't notice me.

I felt a tug on my wrist. "Hey nerd" I blushed and pulled away from my arm. The heck does this delinquent want now? I just wanna go home and enjoy my anime. "Here's your English homework I tried to give you it back earlier but you hurried off to your next class so fast I didn't have time to catch you" I grabbed it from him and noticed something off about it. Why the hell is my name scribbled out and someone else's name here??

"Oh yeah uh sorry about that," he said scratching the back of his head. "My friend wanted to take it for himself and I told him it was some nerds homework" I looked at him and then at my paper. "Uh, thanks...I guess" I said putting the paper in my bag. I began walking away when I pulled back again. "Wait"

I turned to face him and he looked shy. I never saw this facial expression from him before. "Are you free Saturday?" My face completely went blank. Free?? For what?? As in he's asking me on a date? My mind was jumbled up I couldn't even respond. "I'm failing almost all my classes and if I don't get my stuff together I won't be able to graduate so would you please tutor me?" He gave me pleading face. I sighed and looked at my feet. "No" At that I started walking away. Serves him right! All that cheating and copying he does and skipping class to hang with girls and do illegal things karma finally caught up to him.

"Lucy, please! I am begging you I will pay you" He knows my name? I've never heard him call me that other than "nerd" "dork" "my homework copier" "ms lame" okay you get the point. "You knew my name?"

"Of course I just enjoyed calling you nerd because you were my special friend," he said winking at me. I grew butterflies in my stomach. Okay, what did this man do? All he did was a wink and I'm ready to give it all to him. "I am not helping you study. This is your own damn fault and I do not want to be apart of it. Find some other 'nerd' to bully. You have several of them" I started walking about but he grabbed me and pinned me against the locker.

"You're not like other girls you know that?" Where is my rape whistle when I need it. I tried pushing him off me but he was way too strong. "This is sexual abuse you know that?" He smirked and pinched my cheeks. "I never noticed how cute you actually are," he said closing the little space we have between us. literally just one minute ago he was like "help me study" now he went full-on flirt mode. At this point, my face is a bloody red my whole body is all hot and my anxiety level is off the charts.

"Do you want me to stop" I repeatedly shook my head yes. He let go of one of my wrists and used his index finger to lift my chin up inching closer to my lips. I could not breathe. I can no longer hear my heart beating. Just as he was inches from kissing he broke out in a roar of laughter. "Look at your face HAHAHA I'm only teasing" my face was no longer red from embarrassment it was red from anger. "So god help me ...I'm gonna kill you"

I used all my might to try and push him off of me but I had no such luck. "Get off of me or I'll scream" he quickly let go of me but then grabbed me again. "You said get off of you, which I did, but you never specified how long" I wanna kill him. Prison is starting to sound so nice right now. I wiggled and squirmed and nothing was helping. I took a deep breath ready to scream but he put both his hands on my mouth. "I'll let you go if you agree to tutor me" I gave him an angry look and shook my head no. "I guess ima have to take your first kiss" he moved his hands and proceed to kiss me. I took that opportunity to use all my strength to push him off me. I starting running for my life but of course, he was faster than me and caught up to me.

"You are absolutely insane," I said as he retrained me once more. "You know this is a crime right? Not like you're unaware of what a crime is" he smirked and chuckled. "Tutor me and I will stop messing with you" He pushed me against the locker and began slowing kissing my neck. Hello? Where are the TEACHERS? JANITORS? This is technically rape but why am I enjoying it -_-

"N-Natsu stop" I tried to hold my moans in but it was hard. " I'll tutor you damn it" he chuckled and unrestrained me from his grasps. "That was easy," he said walking away. God I hate bad boys

Nerd (0) Bad Boy (1)

This was fun to write. Shall I make a part 2? 👀

*I upload every day except Sundays 💓*