4. Truth Or Dare (Part 1)

Okay before I even start this story. If you see certain characters off or w.e its because I watched the dub version of fairy tail so when I am doing juvia's dialogue I will not be talking in 3rd person cuz I dislike that just a heads up to anyone that watched sub thank you :)

-

Omniscient POV

"Alright natsu this is the last one" lucy said handing natsu the pack of soda's natsu grabbed them from lucy and hauled them into the back of the trunk.

"Alright good everybody load into your vehicles" Elfman said motioning to everyone to start moving. "Hold on, I set up teams on who's going with who on the ride to Fairy tail's hidden vacation areas don't go anywhere yet" makarov said looking down at his paper.

OK the ones riding with erza are Levy,  Juvia, Lisanna, Wendy, and Carla

The ones riding with elfman are Gray, Natsu, Gajeel, Happy, Laxus, and Lucy

And the ones riding with me are Pantherlily, Bickslow, Romeo, Cana, Evergreen, and jellal.

"Awweee why do I havr to ride with all boys can't I ride with levy and the rest" lucy said whining while folding her arms. "Nope 6 each vehicle" "but our group has seven"

"Oops" lucy growled "besides you got natsu " makarov said winking at me. Lucy blushed "hey what is THAT SUPPOSED to mean"

"Come on Luce just get in the car I wanna get this over with" natsu said looking sick to his stomach. Natsu already began feeling light headed and wanted to throw up

"The thing isn't even moving yet" ".....it feels like my stomach is doing backflips get me off this thing"

"Can I turn the car on before you even start complaining? Come on natsu be man!" Elfman said looking at natsu

-

"Woah this place is amazing" gray said looking at the scenery. " I can't wait to start enjoying this place for a whole week" cana said jugging down her beer.

"I think by the time we come back you'll be too drunk to even remember being here" lucy said sighing "shut it Blondy"

"Woohoo, look hapy Land!! Its so beautiful" natsu said with stars in his eyes. "Aye sir" Erza chuckled "I wonder if he'll ever be able to control that motion sickness of his" she said shaking her head.

"Okay ladies time to rest up for tonight so we can start our day tomorrow bright and early" levy said. "Right i totally agree" lucy said following levy

-

"Wow this room is nice. just for all of us girls? its like a mini house !" Wendy exclaimed in awe.

"You guys aren't planning going straight to sleep are y'all?" Cana asked "no why you ask?" Lucy said removing her shoes and tossing them to the side

"Because I wanna play a game" cana said smirking devilishly looking at Mira. "And that game is...?" Lucy questioned while looking back and forth between Mira and cana with her eyes.

"Oh child this cannot be good" Carla said. "How about we play a game of truth or dare?" Mira chimed in

"Sure why not? What's the worst that can happen " " you can't take back what you said" Lucy began to worry "Erza go get the boys" the demon said smiling extra hard at Lucy. Lucy's heart skipped a beat" a matter of fact I'm feeling really tired"

"Nope the damage has been done" cana said laughing. Juvia jumped up in excitement. "That means I get to see my darling gray what if h dare me to kiss him and marry him" juvia said with heart eyes.

"Awwwe what have I gotten myself into" lucy groaned.

............................................................

Its not over yet part two coming. Sorry if its too long I know do not scowled me.

VOTE! COMMENT! SHARE! 💞