13. Lucy's Worst Nightmare

NaLu Special

Lucy's POV

"How about this job Natsu" I said pointing at the paper. He grabbed the paper from the board and started studying it. "Idk seems a little too hard for you" I playfully hit Natsu on his arm.

"I'm kidding" he walked over to Mira and placed the paper down in front of her. She looked at it and then at Natsu. "You sure Natsu? This more for someone like Gray" "WHAT!?!? " Mira laughed. "I'll show you I can take on this job" Natsu grabbed me and dragged me out the door

-

"Ughh...Natsu how long do we have to walk for? my legs are killing me" I whinned dragging my feet up the mountains "just a few more hours" I looked at happy tirelessly. "Sorry Lucy but your heavy" I frowned. "I am not cat!"

-

"Shhh.... You hear that?" Natsu said stopping in his tracks. I looked at natsu in concerned I looked over at happy to see if he knew anything and he just shrugged at me shaking his head.

"GET D-" before natsu could finish his sentence. three explosives came out of nowhere hitting Natsu. Natsu flew 30 ft from where me and Happy were standing. "NATSU!!!" me and happy yelled in unison. We both ran to his side but was cut off by a very familiar face. Happy and I looked at the figure terrified.

It was jackal.... "J-jackal but how?" "Hehehehehe hahahahaha" I looked at him angrily. "What are you doing here you're supposed to be dead"

Jackal walked up to me slowly. Happy flew over to me trying to protect me but jackal hit him with a bomb. He grabbed onto my neck hanging me high. "...for revenge" he said smirking. He turned his head over to Natsu who was slowly getting up. "P-put her down" he said in excruciating pain. He tossed me over to where Happy was thrown, I began coughing trying to catch my breath.

I looked up and seen he was torturing Natsu horrible. "NATSU!!!!" I stood up quickly and ran over to him but was sent back with a explosion. I groaned in pain.I felt my whole body acing but I couldn't give up.

I got up standing on my knees. "Leave him ALONE" he sent another bomb my away putting me down for good. I layed on my belly not budging to moved I moved my head up to see natsu getting beat up pretty badly.

He wasn't even giving Natsu a chance to stand up. His body was looking lifeless. Happy got the strength to get up and charge at jackal trying to give natsu some time to get up and attack back but was sent back to his spot ten times harder than before getting knocked out immediately.

I felt a lump in my throat, my chest burning crazy. I didn't want to cry if I did then I knew it was over....but i couldn't take it anymore. Tears flooded my face creating a river. I stood up half way yelling at the top of my lungs "STOP Y-YOU'LL KILL HIM!!!" He looked at me and than gave Natsu a firm kick and chuckled at Natsu lifeless body. "That's what I'm aiming for but looks like this is already the end for him" I collapsed onto the ground crying I looked over to Happy who might not even be alive.

I punched the ground. I grabbed my key to summon Loki but nothing was happening. Is this really it?

I began crawling over to Natsu I laid on his chest crying my ass out. "Please PLEASE natsu....get up" Jackal looked me and then disappeared. "Happy go get help!!!" Happy didn't even budge. I cursed to myself.

Lying on his chest I noticed I didn't hear a single heart beat from him. I started panicking. "Natsu...natsu NASTU WAKE UP!!!!" I said shaking him tears burning my cheek.

He can't be gone he just can't be....

The E.N.D 💞

I know I'm evil. I end up killing natsu & happy 😭😭

VOTE! COMMENT! SHARE! 💞