14. Valentine Day Disaster

Omniscient POV

"So what are your plans this Valentines Day?" Cana asked chugging down her beer. Lucy shrugged her shoulders. " I was planning on just hanging with Natsu and Happy" cana put down her beer. "Really? That's boring you should go on a date"

Lucy began choking on her lemon cake. "d-date?!?!?" Cana raised an eyebrow. "You okay?" Lucy noded. "Yes instead of hanging with Natsu and Happy how about a date have fun this Valentines Day" Lucy sighed. "I guess I'll give it a shot" cana jumped up. "I got the perfect guy too first let's pick out a dress for you" Cana grabbed lucy and jolted through the door.

-

"Hey Natsu" Levy said sitting down next to him. "Hey Levy what's up?" Natsu said. Happy stood up and waved at Levy, greeting her. "I was curious what were you planning to to do this Valentines Day?" Happy chimed in. "Me and Natsu were planning on hanging with Lucy" Natsu nodded his head.

"I have a suggestion" Natsu and Happy gave Levy their undivided attention. "How about you ask Lucy out on a date" Natsu face burned red. Happy began laughing "You lovvvveeee her" Natsu looked at happy firmly. "Come onnnnn Natsu don't you wanna see how Lucy really feels about you?" Natsu gulped. "Uh....I doubt she feels that way about me"

"You know Lucy lovesssssss Natsu" happy said snickering. "That's not even a little bit true" Natsu said blushing even harder. Levy grabbed his arm. "Ima help you Natsu, come on Happy" Happy flew into the air following Levy "Aye sir"

-

"Are you done yeeeettt" Natsu whinned with a million things in his hands. "Wait one more thing" Levy grabbed the tie from his dresser putting it around his neck. "Okay now I'm done" Levy said smiling.

"Do she really need all this stuff?" Levy looked at him thinking. "Just the box of chocolates, this card, these balloons, and your heart" Natsu groaned. "This is a little extra i don't think she'll like it" Happy sighed. "She'll love it Natsu" Happy said smiling

Natsu gave happy a small smile. "Alright let's go its almost 9 cana said she'll be around the fair" he nodded.

-
Natsu POV

I looked around seeing if I can spot Lucy. I spotted her in a raspberry blue dress standing next to a bench she looked like she was waiting on someone I walked up to her. She looked way prettier up close.

She seen me and smiled. I blushed. Let me stay calm I got this. "Hey Luce." She waved at me. "Hey natsu surprised to see you here I know just by looking at these rollercoaster they make you wanna puke"

I laughed nervously. "So who's all these stuff for?" She said referring to the box of chocolate, balloons, and card. "There um for you I was going to ask if y-"

I was interrupted by lucy losing her attention towards me and towards someone else. "Oh Loki there you are" she said giving Loki a hug. I was confused. "Why's Loki here?"

"Oh he's taking me on a date" I felt my heart sank to my stomach. "A date?" Lucy realized what was happening . I gulped. "I'll be going now" I angrily threw away all the stuff I bought her.

Lucy grabbed my arm. "Natsu I d-" I yanked my arm away. "I'm fine" I walked away....

All this stuff I did were for nothing. I knew I was wasting my time from the start. I knew lucy would never like me in that way I know nothing about dating and stuff like Loki.

"Your back early" Levy said. I walked into the guild and sat down by the bar. "she was already on a date" I said bluntly

"N-natsu I'm sorry I had no id-" "its fine" I said laying my head down on the bar table. Happy and Levy looked at each other sadly. I wasn't going to lie I was pretty hurt but I didn't want to show it on my face.

-

"Don't ya think?....Lucy" Lucy broke out of her train of thought. "Uh yeah hahah...." She said leading her thoughts back to Natsu. Thats all she could think about during her date with Loki.

Loki sighed. "Go to him...." Lucy broke out of her train of thought and looked at Loki "Huh?" She asked confused. "Go to Natsu I know he's on your mind" she sighed and got up from her seat.

"I'm sorry Loki" she thanked him and left.

Natsu POV

I heard someone walked into the guild. I turned around and seen it was Lucy. " she began running over to me with tears in her eyes I became worried. I sat up quickly "Luce whats wrong?" She fell into my arms crying her eyes out. "What did Loki do?" I said getting a little angry.

"I'm sorry Natsu" she said hugging me I hugged her tightly glad she came back but pushed her away embarrassed that everyone was watching. "Uh....why are you sorry?" I said scratching the back of my head avoiding eye contact.

"Natsu...if I would have known I would have never went with Loki I would have definitely went with you.... I'm in love with you"

My ears were ringing. I gulped. I grabbed Lucy face rubbing her tears I leaned close to lips kissing her gently telling her I felt the same way.

I can hear Mirajane in the back squealing.

Today actually went from worst to best in just one night....

The E.N.D💞

VOTE! COMMENT! SHARE!