30. Friends With Benefits (Last Chapter)

WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS LEMONS 🍋  SO VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED. (Read at your own risk; very explicit 😉)

Natsu's Pov

My alarm broke the dead silence in my room, immediately making me jump out of my deep slumber. I fell off my bed hitting the ground. I groaned in pain and slowly pushed myself off the floor using my bed for support. "That'll leave a mark" I said rubbing my bottom. I slammed my hand on the alarm not ready for today. I didn't even leave my room yet and I'm ready to lay back down in my bed. I sighed to myself and walked over to my bathroom to take a shower and brush my teeth.

I sat down on the toilet to pee and heard a knocking on my door, I finished what I was doing and went to see who it was. "Good morning beautiful" I opened up the door and it was Natsu standing there with two starbucks coffees in each hand. "It's 7am leave me alone" I closed the door in his face and went to go take a shower but he started knocking on the door again. I groaned and turned around and opened the door and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and shower. "Somebodies grumpy today" I rolled my eyes and rinsed my mouth out. "I don't wanna go to work today"

I took off my clothes and hopped into the shower. "Besides it's Monday, you know I hate Mondays" Natsu chuckled. "Who doesn't" I smiled and started washing my hair. I heard my door open and I quickly covered my body with the shower curtain. "Privacy is greatly appreciated" Natsu smirked and started undressing himself. "Nothing I haven't seen before" he said shrugging his shoulder. I rolled my eyes and face palmed myself. "Right NOW Natsu? I got work in an hour" He hopped in the shower and started cleaning himself. "What? I'm just washing myself, get your mind out of the gutter"

I frowned and crossed my arms. "Oh? I see..." He grabbed me by my wrists and put them behind my head, pinning me against the shower wall. "Why the frown?" I jumped from the sudden action. "You're so annoying." I whined. He chuckled and pushed his body closer to mine. "You know what I like about you?" He removed one of his hands, but made sure he still had my hands behind me, and used his free hand and wrapped it around my neck softy. "I love your attitude. I love your...freakiness"

I hated and loved Natsu; he damn sure knew how to turn me on. I smirked at him and showed no emotions, I was not about about to give in. He let go hand and used his other free hand to make his way down to my sensitive area. I gasped as I felt two fingers slip into me. I bite my bottom lip trying to contain my moans. Natsu chuckled as he thrust his fingers harder into me. "If you let one moan slip I'll be forced to punish you"

I was at my climax. It felt too good. I needed to let  this out, but I held in. Natsu removed his hand from my neck and began leaving hickies on me, while fingering me. I wrapped my arm around his neck and bite down on his neck-bone to try and contain my moans escape; his punishments were crucial. He removed his lips from neck and made his way to my breast. His fingers were now twisting and turning in me and I could no longer hold my moans anymore.

As I was about to climax he removed his fingers. My breathing was uneven he removed my breast out his mouth and looked at me. The water was pouring on his head making him look ten times hotter. "...you...fucking bastard." He smirked. "I felt your walls tightening up, I knew you were abt to cum, but I wasn't ready" I rolled my eyes and he pinned me against the wall. "Suck my dick" He said demanding. I stuck my tongue out at him. "Why should I? You fucked up my climax, you jerk" He gave me a angry look. I giggled. "You're so cute when you're mad"

His face became flustered and he hung it low. "...stop that" I winked at him and used my leg to play with his dick. "Hey you stop that" I laughed harder. "Its so big and soft..." my heart began beating, the taste of it in my mouth sounded so amazing right now. I licked my lips as I played with it. "...can I eat it now?" I begged. He smirked and let go of me. I got down on my knees and grabbed it in my hands and put it in my mouth.

It was so big in my mouth and I was becoming excited all over again. I moved my head back in forth slowly leaving a large trail of salvia. Natsu grabbed my head and groaned lowly to himself, but I heard him loud and clear; it was exciting me. I placed both my hands on the floor, now on all fours, while Natsu face-fucked me. I felt my stomach twist and turn and my vagina beat like a heart-beat. I was in need of some Natsu penis right now.

"S-sensei" I said in between strokes. "I want you now" I sat japanese style with one hand on his dick and the other fingering myself. My breathing was uneven and I was ready to be fucked senselessly. Natsu grabbed my head and forcibly stopped me from sucking his dick. I panted with my tongue out and looked at him with only one eye opened. "Are you ready?" He said out of breath too. I shook my head rapidly and stood up. He turned me around and bend me over, lifting my ass towards him.

I moaned lowly as I felt his member enter slowly. I leaned up against the shower wall and moan as low as possible. He thrust were slow but extremely deep. I bit down on my lower lip as he continued to stroke deep in me. Natsu groaned and grabbed my ass pounding deeper in me. I yelped and rested my hand on his V-line indicting I wanting him to calm down. He was starting to pick up the pace. I used the wall for support to pound my ass against him. I let out a loud moan; at this point it was no point in me hiding it.

"...n-natsu...you're so deep" I managed to say. He felt so good in me that I couldn't contain myself.

I wanted more...

Before I was about to cum. I stood up and turned myself around and pointed to the shower floor. "Lie down" He gave me the most sexiest smile I've ever seen Natsu give him.

He lied down on the shower floor

He lied down on the shower floor. Thank god for this huge walk in shower this if perfect for our freakiness. I didn't face him, I turned my back from him and hopped on his dick, riding it from the back.

"Fuck...lucy..." Natsu laid back while gripping my ass, taking in all the pleasure. I continuously bounce up and down on his dick until I no longer could. After a few more minutes I was at my limit. I released myself on and collapsed on the floor.

Natsu starred at me out of breath. I gave him and huge smile and said, "let's do this again sometime" we both laughed and smiled at each other.

Friends with benefits are truly the best ... ❤️

Author's Note

Oof, I was supposed to update this like a week ago. I apologize, I am a very lazy person who never feel like uploading , but I have to get out of that habit. This is the last chapter of this BOOK but I'll consider a book 2 AFTER i see how I'm feeling about this new book i wanna write. A writing partner is much needed considering the fact My time management is terrible.

BUTTTTTTTT !!!

終わり !! (Owari) which is "The End" In Japanese, but don't quote me on this I could be wrong, sayonara 👋🏽.