8. The Danger Zone

Omniscient POV

"And what was the game you wanted to play natsu?" Lucy said focusing on her work assignment for her English class tomorrow. Natsu began bouncing his NBA basketball. He did a few tricks with the ball before shooting a three-pointer into kitchen having it land inside her sink. "Yess" Natsu said praising himself.

"Hey hey hey. What'd I say about bouncing balls inside my apartment?" Natsu rolled his eyes. "You promised we was gonna play tickle today. I even got the juice cana gave me" Lucy sighed and closed her English book.

"This 'juice' you got from cana you sure isn't alcohol? Because you know how cana is and I know how you are"Natsu rolled his eyes. "I already smelt them and they don't smell like alcohol I have a great nose"

Lucy got up from her seat and sat in front for the coffee table facing natsu which was on the other side. "So how do you play" "it like 2 truths 1 lie. You tell 2 truths about yourself and one lie and I gotta try and figure out which ones the lie. if I get it wrong I have to drink the juice. But if I get it right I get to tickle you"

"Alright I got the game I'll start first" Lucy threw her hair into a ponytail and started the game. "I have two left feet. I joined the guild July 4, X784, and I love Happys smart mouth. I have 2 lies 1 truth which ones the truth?"

"Uhhh.....this ones hard" Lucy growled "really natsu? This ones super easy" natsu chuckled "I'm kidding. You joined the guild July 4th x784"

"Alright... Don't tickle me t-" Lucy was interrupted but herself busting out if laughing. Natsu jumped on top of Lucy pinning her on the ground. "N-natsu I...I...I wasn't r-ready" lucy said trying to contain her laughter

Lucy knew this was gonna be a long game

SHORT!! XO

VOTE! COMMENT! SHARE!💞