24. My Personal Maid

Lucy's Pov

"Ms. Heartfilia we are getting ready to leave, make sure Natsu stays out of trouble and goes to school. " Mrs. Dragneel said giving him a daunting look. Natsu rolled his eyes unfazed by his mother's threat. I nodded my head as I loaded their last pieces of luggage in the back of their SUV. "We'll only be gone a week so if Natsu misbehaves please make sure to call right away." She said pointing at her son. I gave her my word and handed over her purse.

Mr. and Mrs. Dragneel hopped into their Suv. "Oh, and one more thing, Natsu, treat Ms. Heartfilia with respect; try to clean up after yourself and help her out a little" Mr. Dragneel added. Natsu leaned on the frame of the door and put his thumbs up. They waved goodbye and drove off.

I bowed and turned around, following Behind Natsu. Being a maid wasn't what I planned my future job to be but it pays extremely well. I do not have to do much since they are always busy. Natsu's parents are movie actors/actresses while Natsu is never home. He's either at school or with his friends doing god knows what. but today was different. I was going to be alone with Natsu for a full week; I pray he doesn't cause too much trouble. I walked back inside the house closing and locking the door from intruders of course.

I continued walking, following behind Natsu, making sure he has everything he needs "You know I don't need a babysitter right?" He said making his way into the kitchen. I could tell he was probably annoyed by my presence but it's my job to watch over him. He grabbed his parent's alcoholic drink from the refrigerator and began gulping it down.
I watched as he gulped down the rest of his beer and tossed it in the trash. "You're only 18 you shouldn't be drinking Alcohol at that age" Most kids at his age would be celebrating that his parents are gone for the week like throwing parties or inviting friends over, but not Natsu he was surprisingly mature for his age well except the fact the fact he's stealing his parents alcoholic drinks behind their backs.

He grabbed two more and shrugged his shoulder, walking towards the living to Watch television. "My parents don't care they see me drink alcohol all the time," he said sitting down on the couch. I nodded my head slowly not totally agreeing with this but just accepting it. I followed him to the living room and he stared at me and then at the tv "you know you don't need to follow me everywhere like some kind of lost puppy" I think maybe I was overdoing the whole 'watch over Natsu' thing; he is very mature. I shook my head agreeing with him.

"My mistake, is my presence bothering you?" I implied to him. He shook his head no and began flipping through the channels trying to find something to watch. He sighed and scooted over indicating he wanted me to seat with him. "Look my parents are gone so you should take this whole week off and chill with me" he grabbed one of the beers he took from the refrigerator and tossed it to me. I caught it instantly.

"Oh, no, I don't drink," I said shaking my head no repeatedly. He looked at me confused. I tossed it back at him and he chuckled. "You're legally allowed to drink and you don't? Nice" I shook my head. "Yeah but drinking can lead to some serious health issues and make you do stupid things when you're intoxicated" he smirked and patted his seat next to him telling me to sit with him. "Sit"

I nodded my head no. I looked at the clock above the tv realizing it was about time for me to start cooking dinner. "Mr.Dragneel do you have anything in mind you would like to eat?"

He smirked at me and sat up from his seat "What I really desire right now is something truly not edible but I'd still eat it" he said hinting at something with a dash of seductiveness in his voice. I gave him a confused look not following at what he was trying to hint at. He walked passed me and as he did we shared a glance but I quickly removed my gaze. From his eyes, it's like he wanted something, something bad. He walked upstairs and I was clueless as to what he wanted to eat so I decided maybe some steak with mash potatoes and a side of french fries would satisfy his belly.

So that's what I decided to make. I grabbed everything I needed and cooked up the meal. After an hour and 47 minutes later I was finally done. I set the table for him and went up to get him. I knocked on the door twice. "It's open!" He yelled from the other side I opened the door and quickly shut it but not closing it all the way, I left it a quarter open to shield my eyes from his body. "Oh my god I'm sorry," I said apologetically. He chuckled and opened the door while putting his shirt on. "You act like you've never seen a man shirtless before" he walked downstairs to go get his food. I hid my face completely from his. Why was his body so hot? I was too embarrassed to let this kid see me so flustered.

I joined him downstairs and saw that he already dug into his food. I laughed to myself he sure can eat. "Aren't you going to eat some of your amazing food?" He questioned with a mouth full of steak. I blushed and nodded my head no. "Uh no I only made enough for you to eat" He shook his head in disapproval. "Have some" he said handing me his fries. I gave up and grabbed the fries and eat some of it. "Thank you Sir Dragneel you're ever so kind," I said munching away while trying to mimic British accent.

He chortled "Just call me Natsu no need to be fancy around me," He said while I walked over to grab his plate and wash it out. I placed the plate in the sink and began washing it out. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist hugging me tightly. "Lucy...I really like you" He said whispering in my ear. This was unexpected. It sent cold chills down my spine. I quickly got out of his tight grip and pushed him back. "N-Natsu please don't do this I...you can't like me" My heart was beating like a track star. He sighed in frustrating. "The moment my parents decided to leave for the week was the moment I finally had the chance to actually express my feelings for you" I shook my head no repeatedly.

"This...US is against the law," I said pointing at him and me, back and forth. He sighed once again and proceeded to talk. "I don't care I really want you" My face was extremely red at this point. I felt my heart jump several beats as he inched closer to me. He leaned me against the island in the middle of the kitchen invading my personal space. "Luce if you don't feel the same way about me stop me from kissing you right now" I had butterflies in my stomach as he leaned closer into me to kiss me. "I-I"

I couldn't spit it out. I couldn't stop him I didn't want to. Did I really have feelings for him and I never noticed? He brushed his lips against mine and my heart fluttered. "Do you want me to stop...?" He said softly against my lips. I didn't say anything as I slowly closed my eyes and he pressed his lips against mine.

I can't believe this kid had this much power over me. I'm four years older than him but at this very moment, I felt like a teenager again going through her first kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss. I hate to say this but he was an amazing kisser. He knew exactly how to turn me on. He lifted me up and gently placed me on top of the island. He moved both his hands up my skirt, massaging my thighs while kissing my neck and making his way to my breast. He unbuttoned my collared shirt and left love bites everywhere. I softly moaned to myself.

Was I really about to have sex with my bosses kid? What if they find out and fire me? Or worst send me to prison. I let out light moans as he sucked on my breast. I needed to stop this before this gets out of hand. I slowly pushed him from me and looked into his eyes. His eyes were full of lust and hungriness. "Natsu we can't," I said covering my chest while looking away from him. He sighed in frustration. "Why not?" He grabbed my face to kiss me and I stopped him.

"If anyone finds out about this I'll be sent to jail and fired do you wanna risk that? Losing me?" He removed my arms from my chest and proceeded to kiss me. I grabbed onto his shoulders and softly kissed him back. "....nobody needs to find out let me just give you the best time of your life" he whispered softly onto my lips. I looked into eyes before slowly nodding my head.

It was a risk I was willing to take.

"I uPloAd eVerY dAy" lol so sorry guys 😭 my regular schedule is BACK on the market.

*I upload every day except Sundays 💓*
(Try to at least)