3. The Dance

Lucy's Pov

Natsu jumped onto my bed getting super comfortable. "Natsu get up" I said rolling my eyes heading to my closet to pick out my dress for tonight

"Come on Luce stop being like that and come lay down with me" my face became red hot. I felt my heart beating faster "w-why are you asking me that I'm not your girlfriend" why am I even getting all flustered for? He's an idiot and doesn't even know what he's talking about.

"What? I'm just saying lay down as friends nothing like that" natsu said confused. I kept digging in the closet looking for a dress. Natsu will never understand love if only he can put that much into love like he does into figting i need to stop getting all hot and bothered by his stupidness

"Natsu just go home and get dress we gotta be their by 8 and you don't wanna upset erza" natsu shivered in fear. "R-right meet you at the galla oh and you should pick that red dress cause you know fires red" natsu quicking hopped out my window dashing to his house.

I began laughing. I looked at my strapless red dress with side slits and diamond planted around the neck area. "It is cute" I said feeling the fiber of the dress.

I put the dress on and looked myself in my body mirror. "Damn I look good" I chuckled to myself "I wonder if natsu will like it" I slapped myself "what am I saying" I looked at my watch "shit I'm late"

I grabbed my purse and ran out the door.

Natsu's POV

"Do i have to put a tie on" I whinned as erza grabbed my neck strapping the tie on. "Yes. Don't you wanna look good for lucy?" my face instantly turned red

Erza began laughing "I'm teasing look how red you are" she said punching my my arm which REALLY hurt.

"S-shut...up" I said trying to hold the pain in. Happy came into the room with a fish in his mouth "Nasu how com lucy izn't heir y...et" happy said trying to talk with His mouth full.

I shrugged my shoulders. "But the same one rushing me" the sound of the bell rung from the inside of the galla. "Let's go natsu" erza said grabbing me and Happy's hand.

We walked into the galla and took in the beautiful scenery "Woahhhh this place is huge" I said in awe. "NATSU LOOK THEY HAVE MOUNTAINS AND MOUNTAINS OF FOOD" happy said pointing to the buffet area with drool escaping from his mouth. My eyes twinkled in amazement

Me happy began making our way over there until I was yanked back by my tie "oh not you natsu your staying right here" Ezra said holding firmly on my tie.  "What? Why" I said in a sad tone. I looked over at happy who was scarfing his face down I gave erza a pouty face "I'm starrvingggg"

"You can't eat unless you dance with me" I gave erza a confused face. "Why Me? and not happy" I asked abruptly.

"Are you being rude with me cause I can change that attitude of yours and make it some-"

"No not at all please let's dance" I said on the vurge of almost passing out thinking of the punish she would give me if I didn't obey me. "Good now let me see your hand" I groaned in annoyance. I gave her my hand and we began dancing.

Right now lucy I need you...

The E.N.D 💞

Something simple nothing major. -famouskeem