16. The Last Straw

Natsu's POV

I flew back a few feet. I wiped my mouth from that impact and chuckled.  "Now I'm fired up" I stood my stance and began charging after him. "Fire Dragon IRON FIST" I socked him in gut sending him flying upwards but I wasn't finished yet I jumped into the air preparing for my next attack. "Fire Dragon wing attack!!!" He flew back hitting the floor hard.

I ran to him and smirked. "Fire dragon...." I said sucking in my belly charging up my attack. "ROAR!!!!!!" I felt someone grab me back I turned around seen it was Lucy. "Natsu you are over doing it he's down!!!"

I looked at Gray who was unconscious my gut was telling me to keep going until he was dead. This was the last straw for Gray he really pushed me too far this time. I pulled away from Lucy. "I gotta do this..." I charged after him "fire dragon iron fist"but I hit the ground. I missed?

"Natsu stop that's enough you'll kill him!!" I turned around and seen that happy grabbed him. "You traitor!!! You know what he's done to me" I took a deep breath "Happy move" I said with all seriousness.

Happy stood his ground with a tear slipping from his face. "Im not moving!!!" Said happy also with a serious face. I fell to my knees.

What am I doing ? I'm making Happy cry and I never do that. Lucy looks scared out of her mind and Juvias somewhere being restrained from killing me.

I felt someone hug me from behind. "Its okay Natsu I know your upset but please don't kill him" she said tears flooding her

eyes I hung up head low. "I'm not Lucy I promise"

The E.N.D

it was bound to happen. Gray do talk a lot of shit.