5. Truth Or Dare (Part 2)

Omniscient POV

"Erza why are you forcing us to play this stupid game I wanna eat" natsu said whining the whole way their.

"Shut up and stop complaining you flame brains you're the only one that's stupid, you idiot. You can't even write pfft or READ" Gray said abruptly

Natsu growled. "I CAN write igneel taught me" Gray chuckled. "Yeah igneel taught you how to write a FREAKING dragon igneel is long gone and so are you learning to write. I don't know why you continuously bring him up"

Natsu felt a rage inside him ready to burst and not just fire. Natsu balled his hands into a fist and looked at Gray angrily. "Gray take that back. Igneel is NOT gone he is still out there."

"Igneel is DEAD do I have to spe-" Gray was interrupted by Erza knocking him upside his head. "What you're saying to natsu is pure ignorant natsu has FEELINGS. I don't know why your being so ignorant right now but natsu did nothing to you" Erza said looking Gray deep inside his eyes. Gray didn't say anything back and continued walking towards the girls room.

"Thanks Erza but I could have handled him myself" Natsu said walking inside.

"Finally you guys are here what took you so long lemme guess natsu and gray were duking it out, out there" Canna said with a laugh.

"Shut up and let's get this game over with already so I can sleep" Gray said not at all amused. "My darling Gra-" "not right now Juvia" Gray said putting his hands in her face.

Everyone sat in a big circle. Canna gulped down the rest of her beer and put the glass in the certain. "You guys already know how to play right? but if you don't, just in case here are the rules..."

Rules 1: the youngest player starts off first.

Rules 2: whoever the bottle lands on, the person who spun it must ask the person Truth Or Dare.

Rules 3: If he or she refuses to either do a dare or answer a question they must remove one article of clothing.

Rules 4: after the person is done with their dare or answering their question that person spins next.

"Do you guys get it?" Cana asked. Everyone looked at cana as if she was crazy. "I'm leaving" Lucy said getting up as she tries to leave she was suddenly stopped by an invisible force.

"What the hell....?" Lucy questioned. "Bixlow you put an enchantment"

"Sorry bro the demon made me" "but you know your stuck playing this ridiculous game right?" "Actually.... I'm not inside the circle" Lucy looked at Bixlow and got even angrier.

"This isn't FAIR" Lucy said pouting "Mira why are you forcing us to play this evil game?"

"T-this isn't me I swear" mira said scared half to death. "What?"

"Okay i may have lost a bet to one of the other guild preferably dark guild. The bet was if can beat 100 monsters in 1 day without any help he wouldn't steal my demon soul but since I lost begged for him not to take it and take something and strangely he wanted us to play this game with everybody"

"WHAT THE HELL MIRA" everyone said in unison "okay okay I know I messed up let's just get this game over with so we can enjoy our day tomorrow"

"But how does this game end" Natsu questioned. "A least one person has to have all of their clothes off"

"Pssfff that should be easy. Gray get naked" Juvia's fave became red. "Uhhhhh natsu that doesn't sound right" Lucy said. " is natsu going to be another love rival" Juvia questioned worriedly.

"He figured we'd pull something like that. He said gray won't be able to end the game even if he have all his clothes off"

"Damn all this talking let's start the game" Cana grabbed the bottle and handed it to wendy.

Wendy nervously spun the bottle and waited for it to land. The bottle finally stopped and everyone gasped on who

it landed on...

I didn't want to make this a part three but the plot on this was getting kinda interesting so i wanted to keep going

VOTE! COMMENT! SHARE! 💞