15. Jealousy?

Lucy's POV

I laid my head down on the bar table playing with my drink. Natsu and i haven't been hanging around with each other lately ever since Lisanna came back from her little field trip from death.

Natsu seems to have forgotten all about me. I sighed and sat my head up putting my head on my hands. "What's wrong Lucy you look down?" Mira asked. while cleaning a cup.

"I'm fine I'm fine" she said waving her hands. "Its just I'm bored that's all" she looked at Natsu and Lisanna. "Is it because my sisters hogging Natsu? If it is I'll tell her to lay off your man"

"What? No it's not that" I lied. "She's fine I'm cool with her hanging with Natsu" Happy flew over here sitting on the bar next to me. "I lost my best friend" Happy said folding is arms dramatically crying

"I miss when Lucy and Natsu liked each other at least she never hogged Natsu"

"What in the world cat?!? Don't say things like that!!" I said angrily; getting embarrassed. Mirajana giggled. "We know your jealous Lucy I know Lisanna had him first but that was a long time ago there's no way Natsu would still have feelings for her"

Lucy sighed. "Why do you guys think I like him" I said getting annoyed. "We don't think we know" Happy said surely.

"Geez cat your always talking!" Mira pointed at Natsu. "Look lisanna's leaving here's your chance to talk to him" Lisanna was right. I got up from my seat and went over to him.

"Hey Natsu" Natsu looked at me as if he has forgotten something. "Hey....um....Levy right?" I looked at him with a strange face. "Why do I even bother" Natsu began laughing. "I'm kidding Luce its just been awhile since me and you ever hung out"

Happy flew over. "Natsu how about we all hang out at Lucy's place tonight" I chimed in. "Why my place !?!?" "That sounds cool but I'm hanging with Lisanna tonight I gotta ask her something important tonight" he said blushing. I froze. Me and Happy looked at each other questioningly. "Well Ima just... go" Natsu said awkwardly.

-

"What are we going to DO?!?!? he's going to ask her to marry her I don't wanna lose Natsu" Happy said panicking dramatically. I rolled my eyes. "I doubt that's it"

"We have to stop him from meeting her" I sighed and for some reason agreed with the cat. "I'm only agreeing with you not because I like him only because I wanna help you"

Happy stood his ground "Aye sir. And I have a plan"

-

"You told him I was DYING?!?!?" Happy shrugged his shoulders "he's gullible and that would make him come here faster" I face palmed myself "why did I agree to this" Natsu rushed into my window scattering the place. "Where is she Happy ?!?!?"

"Okay Natsu before you get mad I lied" Happy said having his hands out trying to calm down Natsu. "You WHAT?!?!?" me and happy hugged each other scared.

"PLEASE DON'T KILL US" Happy and i said in unison while closing our eyed frightened. I peeked opened my eyed and seen that Natsu was gone.

I sighed and sat down on my bed pretty hurt. I really missed Natsu and it seems he's happy with Lisanna. Happy sat down next to me with the same expression on his face.

"Looks like he's gone for good Happy" Happys ears went down indicating he was sad. "Why'd he had to ask Lisanna to be his girlfriend and not you" Happy said crying with his fantasies.

"Guys I never asked out Lisanna and or going anywhere" me and happy jumped up. "I was just under the window listening "

"Look Natsu me and happy didn't mean to ruin your plans with Lisanna we just missed you that's all" I said avoiding eye contact.

"Mostly Lucy she was crying . I was just chilling" "what you were the main one crying!!!!"

Natsu beganing laughing. Which I than began laughing and Happy later joined.

I was glad things were getting back to normal.

The E.N.D

VOTE! COMMENT! SHARE!