9. Pool Day!

Omniscient POV

Lucy, Natsu, and Happy threw their hands into the air, joyous, Makarov was sending them all to a 3 day weekend to Fairy Tails Secret Pool Grounds along with the others.

Mira chuckled. "You guys are going right around the corner no need to get so excited. We are technically still going to be at the guild" "who CARES that means we get to walk. No evil vehicles to ride in" Happy flew into the air "Aye sir" Lucy began laughing "I'm just excited i get to relax in the hot springs" Lucy began day dreaming.

-

"Woah this place is HUGE" Lucy said with stars in her eyes. Cana looked over at lucy and winked. "I love that two piece bathing suit you got on. Wanted to impress natsu huh?"

Lucy blushed she balled her hands in a fist and turned away from cana. "THAT IS NOT TRUE. I bought this because I looked good in it that's all" Levy chimed in "....Good for natsu "

Carla shrugged her shoulders. "It could be possible" Lucy face got even redder. "Not you too Levy and Carla" "oooooooo look here comes Natsu don't he look cute without a shirt on" mira stated

"Alright Happy let's find Lucy so we can all hop into the pool!" "Aye sir" Lucy gulped. "Aw how cute there waiting for you" "shut up cana" Lucy walked away and went over to them "hi guys I was planning o-" Lucy was interrupted. "Don't lucy look super cute in her bathing suit" mira said winking "don't you just love it how it shows there big things" Cana said grouping Lucy's D size breasts. "H-hey stop that"

Natsu looked at cana and mirajane confused. "Uh....? I guess" he said scratching the back of his head blushing. " You LOVVVVVEEE HER" Happy said laughing.

"Happy..." Natsu said looking at Happy Firmly. Lucy's face was bright red. She pushed cana and mirajane out the way and began running towards the hot springs "those id-" lucy felt someone grabbed her wrist she turned around and looked up and seen it was natsu. "Sorry Lucy" natsu said blushing

Lucy looked at natsu confused. "Why are you apologizing" "you do look good in your bathing suit.I'm sorry I made you feel ugly"  "You really have no clue what's going on" she said rolling her eyes "well come on let's hop into this pool" "wait natsu don't-"

Natsu grabbed lucy up bridal style. "Get ready.....cuz I'm all fired up!"

"Natsu waiiittt!!!!" Lucy grabbed onto Natsu tightly praying he doesn't drop her.

Natsu jumped into the pool cannon ball style. They Risen up from the water gasping for air.

"That was fun!" Natsu said laughing. Lucy looked at natsu angrily. "Wanna do it again?" Natsu asked bravely "You're an idiot" she said smiling.

The E.N.D 💞

Vote! Comment! Share!