Prologue

A punch landed into his face.

He huffed as he wiped off the blood from the side of his mouth, he smirked. Another punch landed on the opponent's face.

He laughed hysterically as he stood, "Do you really think you can beat me up? All five idiots like you?" He grabbed the last one standing's collar and huskily muttered, "Fuck off." and pushed him across the field. He scoffed, "Tch." and went off to walk away.
He is Yook Sungjae, the university's dream. Since, a dream could be good. But, it could also be a nightmare. He would always knock students off with no hesitation when they piss him off. That's one of the reason why no one bothered to try to talk to him. He barely went to school, but when he does- he causes trouble. People would always assume him as a stupid person who only knew how to punch. But, boy they are all wrong. He would ace all the activities and exams, reaching the Top 3 smartest students. He barely attends the classes, but he does when it's graded. That's a reason for him to sit at the reign of being in the Honors every completion ceremony.
He came from a rich family, and he even owns his own car. He would receive warnings of being expelled. But, his parents would always fix the problem. He is a spoiled brat, and he doesn't care. He enjoys his attitude, like he owns the world.

Popping the bubble gum that was in his mouth all along, he retreated back to his class room.

At the other side of the university, a group of girls were gathering along at the back of the canteen. Crowding a girl with big eye-glasses that almost hides her face. This would always be the scene for this certain girl; Park Sooyoung. She was the school's biggest nerd. Yet, she was being bullied. It was the routine for her, everyday. And it wasn't new to her, anymore. "Did you do our assignments?" A girl raised her eyebrow at the poor nerd searching for their notebooks inside her big bag. "Hurry! I'll be late." One of the group hissed pushing her aside. She bowed her head saying sorry. While, giving out their notebooks. They snatched the material without hesitation, as they left without looking back at this poor girl. She was about to go when she stepped on something, and it cracks. She turned to look at the broken thing, her eyes widen. It was her favorite ballpen. She heaved a sigh as she clenched her fist, when will I be strong enough to fight back? Come on, Park.

She heaved another sigh as she hooked her bag behind her. Walking through the field, she tried to fix the ballpen that she had stepped on. Little did she knew, there was an incoming trouble again for her.

"Hey Nerd! Step aside!" A loud yell was heard. She snapped out of her thoughts as she raised her head to find out a guy wearing a silly mask colliding into her.
Shit, good day Park Sooyoung! She hissed as she stood up soking wet because of the mud. The guy hissed as he turn to look over her, "I told you to step aside!" Her eyes widen in disbelief. Her temper risen as her fist clenched, once again. "Aren't you going to step aside!?" The guy yelled, once again. That's it. Her fist landed into the mysterious guy's face as he cursed. Everybody saw the incident and gasped,

She is sure dead.
How come she could punch him!?
Is she insane, out of all people!?

She was confused of who she punched at the first place, until her eyes widen dramatically when the guy took off his mask.

Shit, it's Yook Sungjae.
"Can the ground swallow me, please!?" Sooyoung whimpered, slightly praying for her existence.

Sungjae scoffed wiping the blood off the side of his mouth.

His eyes wandered through the features of her face, before giving off a smug smirk.

"Welcome to hell, miss."