9th Chapter

4:00 AM.

She was suddenly awaken by the sound outside the house. She yawned, as she turn her direction from the couch. Her eyes suddenly widen from where she was sleeping. She was expecting him to disappear after she drifted to sleep. Because, that was always happening for them. He turned to his direction as she saw him sleeping soundly lying below her.
She didn't attempted to move since it might wake him up. She just sighed and leaned her head to his chest as she listens to his heart beat.

She stared blankly into the tiles on the floor, as if seeing their reflection in the couch. She tried to close her eyes in order to help her to fall asleep again. But, he suddenly groaned and yawned. She watched his natural reaction as she refrained herself from smiling at his small action. She was busy staring at his sleeping face. Until he spoke, "You might melt me down." Her smile faltered into a frown as she slowly sat up, pulling away from his embrace. He chuckled lightly as he sat down as well. "Good morning to you, too." He playfully smiled as he ruffled her messy hair to be messier. "Are you hungry?" She awkwardly asked as he blinked a couple of times.

"I'm kind of hungry."

-
She sighed in frustration as she started scribbling down random doodles at the back of her notebook. Why am I feeling this way!? She hissed as she attempted to take a slam on her desk. "Sooyoung." A voice interrupted her frustrated thoughts. "I-Irene!" She stuttered as she sat beside her. "How could you leave me with Ilhoon? He was throwing up so bad!" Irene muttered as Sooyoung apologized. "But, nevertheless. What's really between you and Sungjae, right now? I believe that he slept on your apartment." Her eyes tingle with excitement, slightly melting the younger friend's eyes due to excitement. She broke the eye contact, as she tried to maintain her actions. "Oh my. Why are you acting that way?" Irene placed her palm in her mouth as she tried to hide the huge grin forming on her lips. Sooyoung slightly glared at this girl as she rolled her eyes. "Nothing." She answered as she tried to cooperate with her voice that was obviously betraying her. Irene eyed the certain girl in front of her. She's falling for him. "There's a certain thing happening here. I could feel it!" Irene winked at her. She replied with another roll of eyes. Gosh, this girl. Will her eyes pop out if she keeps on rolling her eyes? Seriously! "Where is Wendy, by the way?" She tried to change the subject. Irene shook her head, "She's busy with the Student Council. There's an upcoming Valentine prom." But then, she broke out into another wide smile. "Who is your valentine date?", "Eonnie, shut up!"

-

"Do you really have to stare at the window for the whole class hours, Sooyoung?" Irene snapped her younger friend.

Sooyoung responded with a scoff, as she nudged her elder friend with her arm, "Isn't it crazy that we're like inside a fictional story?" She looked up to Irene's eyes that seemed to glow with imagination. "You're right." She flapped her arms, as if she was being excited. "Sungjae would save you from the bad guys, and you two would end up together!" Her eyes shone from determination. Sooyoung laughed at her elder friend's cuteness. As her eyes were filled with hope, "What does it have to do with what we're talking about?" Sooyoung responded. Irene snappped out of reality. "Why do you have to be that harsh to my lovely imagination!?" She cried. "Aren't you the oldest among us? You act like a young kid in love." Wendy scoffed shutting the elder friend up. Well, obviously she was back inside the classroom. And the endless bicker of Irene and her would now start. "That's foul." Irene rolled her eyes, "Why did you thought so?" She added spreading her arms wide to her desk. "I just felt like it." Wendy turned her eyes to Sooyoung who was uneasy of the conversation. "Are you fine?" She asked. Sooyoung snapped suddenly out of her world, "Huh?", Wendy scowled, "Aish. Sooyoung, you shouldn't be like that just because of a guy!" Sooyoung retorted, "I am not!", "It's only been few months, honey. Don't fall for it already." Sooyoung sighed from Wendy's statement. She's right. I shouldn't fall for this. "I saw a beautiful café outside the school. You want to come, later?" Irene changed the topic. "Yeah, sure!" Sooyoung smiled. Maybe, I should unwind myself a little. "Goodmorning." The professor suddenly entered their room.

"Goodmorning, sir."
And the classes started.

After a couple of hours, it's the end of the school day. Wendy stretched out her arms as she nudged Irene, "Let's go, now!" Irene nodded as she waved her hand to Sooyoung's face. "Let's go?" Sooyoung nodded as she stood up from her seat.

As she walked out of the classroom, he saw Sungjae walking out of his classroom, as well. He didn't cut class? Sooyoung almost laughed at the thought. "Come on, Sooyoung!" Irene dragged her arm.

Sungjae sighed as she looked around the hallway. "Where is she?" He asked his self as he walked to her classroom. Empty. "It's safe now, After you broke Sungwan's nose. You shouldn't worry. You two should separate for a while. You're not a real couple anyway." Changsub nudged his arm as Sungjae nodded lifelessly, "Yeah, sure. Where are we going?", Hyunsik showed up a card, "Wow, you're closer to Seulgi these days, compared to me." Sungjae scoffed, "She gave it to me. It's a new café. We should try it." Hyunsik responded with his eye smile. "You just wanted to see her." Minhyuk smirked. "Idiot." Hyunsik blushed from their statements. "Let's go first to my apartment. I need to fix some bullshits there." Sungjae muttered.

Where are you? -sungjae.

Nearby cafè. -joy

Sooyoung opened the cafè's door as the wind chime caught a familiar figure's attention. "Woah, Seulgi-eonnie!" Sooyoung smiled. "Joy!" Seulgi ran to her and hugged her. "It's been almost 2 months!" Sooyoung laughed and nodded, "Oh. She's Wendy, and Irene." She gestured to her two friends. Irene and Wendy bowed politely to her. Seulgi laughed, "No need for formalities. Call me Seulgi. Sit there near at the window, the view is great!" She smiled pointing at the empty table. "Thank you, Seulgi." Sooyoung smiled as they walked at the table. "Who is she?" Wendy asked as they sat on the said table. "She's Sungjae's friend. But, she's nice. Isn't she?" Sooyoung smiled. "Aish, everything related to Sungjae is-" Irene slapped Wendy's arm. "Stop being judgemental, Wendy! She seems nice." Irene scowled. Wendy rolled her eyes, "She should be." Seulgi walked up to them, once again. "Orders? Might consider treating you three free orders. Since, you know." Seulgi winked at Sooyoung. Sooyoung chuckled as she reached the menu card from Seulgi. Irene smiled at Seulgi, "since when are you working here?" She asked. Seulgi placed her hand on her waist as she smiled, "I've moved. I worked first at a restaurant, then it almost closed due to bank crupt issues. So, this new cafè is the trend. I tried, and then it worked out." Seulgi smiled, "where is Sungjae, by the way?" she added. "We don't know." Wendy responded harshly, as she earned another slap from Irene. "It's okay!" Seulgi gestured Irene. "Even if my friend's a jerk, I am not. I'll beat him to death when he makes Joy cry." She lifted her fist to the air, smiling. "Who is Joy?" Wendy asked. "She's Joy." Seulgi curiously pointed at Sooyoung. "Sungjae called me Joy." Sooyoung explained to Wendy. "It's just an excuse." Wendy muttered. Seulgi chuckled at Wendy sulking. "Don't you have work to do?" Wendy asked all of a sudden. "No, there's only few customers. And we have many crew. I could even consider myself as a customer." Sooyoung laughed, "Sungjae told me that he'll be here." Seulgi muttered. "Really?" Sooyoung asked. Irene and Seulgi looked at eachother ang giggled. It was only a moment since they met, but it felt like these two would click when it comes to friendship.

"Yes. He's with the other..." She trailed off from her words as she dropped the menu cards she was holding. "What is it?" Wendy asked. "Hello, Seulgi." A blonde girl smiled at her.
Sooyoung was confused, "Who is she?"

Seulgi blinked a couple of times. "W-why are you here?", "I just wanted to check on you. You're no fun." The blonde girl tched as she looked over to Sooyoung, "you're Sooyoung, right?"
Sooyoung knitted her eyebrows together, "Uh, yes?" The blonde smiled, lending her hand. "I'm Sungjae's sister."

What?

-
Author's Note: I really didn't expect myself to update this weekend. I am really busy these days with the projects and requirements. So, I guess I've only updated less last time? Well, here you go. Two chapters in a day right? 
I'll be going back to my projects. T_T
Please anticipate the next chapters and I'll be more active when our sembreak comes.
So, please forgive me if I'll be able to upload the next chapter after I finished my works.

Thankyou for reading! xoxo. Fighting!~

_sweetcheesecake