2nd Chapter

He pulled her arm into a dark alley, as he pushed her into a wall. "Didn't you heard me? Pay me back." He whispered trailing his hand on her face, hinting an evil smile.
"Anything. Anything but that!" She hissed trying to push him away.
He laughed, "Be my girlfriend or I'll kill you." She look at him with wide eyes. He noticed her features. Despite of her nerdy style, she's beautiful. And it was mysterious, it was driving him crazy to know more about a nerd who suddenly had the guts to punch a guy like him at the first day. He wanted to control her, and let her know that he wasn't someone who could just be a guy. He could be hell, and be a heaven. There's nothing in between. And he was going to give her any of those. "Then, kill me." He was taken back. He always apply this threat when asking for a girl to be laid, or to be his girl friend even for a while. They seem to enjoy what he could do, except for this nerd.

He chuckled, "You really are different." He pulled away, leaving her curious of what he would do. He walked to cross the road. She thought that he would leave her alone, until he stopped at the middle of the road. The sign says STOP for 30 seconds. But he was standing there, with his arms widely spread. Turning to her, he smirked, "Be my girl friend or I'll kill myself." Her eyes widen as she saw the yellow light flicked, "Hell, no! Die alone!" She yelled clenching her fist, he shrugged his shoulder and turn to the spotlight which just turned green. Her mouth trembles, as soon as she saw the GO sign. Her eyes darted to the cars approaching, and to Sungjae. Then, to the people pointing at Sungjae and her, obviously worried at the situation. She couldn't utter a word, what should she do? She cursed, "get out!", he didn't budge. "Sungjae!", she hissed. He still didn't move a finger. She breathed heavily then spoke, "Shit. I'll be your girlfriend!"

He smiled victoriously walking at the side walk, facing her. "A deal is a deal, my dear." She narrowed her eyes at him. "Let's break up." He was stunned at her statement, then he broke out laughing. "You're smart, but no." He carried her all of a sudden, causing her to yell and punch his chest, "Put me down! Where are we going!?" She hissed as he directed her to his car, throwing her inside. "Shut up, and let me drive." He slammed the door as he started the engine.

She rubbed her eyes and slapped herself, is she dreaming? One day, she was just a nerd bullied. And after a day, she was now the girlfriend of the biggest bully? My life is seriously fucked up. "Where are we going? If I let you today, can you leave me alone?" He look to her skeptically, then he shook his head. "We're not even starting yet, miss." She rolled her eyes, "C'mon. I'm a nerd, I'm boring. I don't know anything related to sex except for scientific explanations-" He laughed, once again. "Then, I'll teach you." Her cheeks tingled as the heat risen up causing it to turn red, "i'm kidding." He look over her chuckling. "Pervert!" She scowled, "Choose other girls, not me! I'm no fun!" She whined.

He shook his head again, "I'll leave you alone when I figured that you really are boring.", "Fuck. Sungjae, it's only a punch- for fuck's sake!" She hissed with fiery eyes. Sungjae was surprised, was she cursing? She's cute. He Tched and look at her, "it's your fault that you caught my interest. " She grunted, "Leave me alone, I'm telling you. You'll regret dating me!",

"We're here." He ignored her protests. Her eyes wandered around the place, It's obviously a bar. "Might as well kill myself with drinks." She muttered slamming his car door, he turned to look at her. "Come with me." Her eyes darted to his shirt. She was obviously not a pervert. But, from the way his polo shirt was unbuttoned, it was hot. He was obviously a play boy. He grabbed her arm as he lead her to a room.

As the door opened, she saw multiple of girls dancing, grinding and even making out with other males. She raised her eyebrows to think, How was these girls raised? She felt a hand squeezed into her arm. She look over to see Sungjae leading her to a room.

She squeezed her eyes shut as the doors opened, If this is how I would be killed- then please let me contact my parents and friends first. She cracked one eye open, seeing Sungjae chuckling at her. "Have a seat." She sighed in relief. "What are we doing here?" He sipped a drink from the cup given by the bartender. Well, obviously this is a V.I.P room, he's a rich kid for fuck's sake. "You weren't comfortable by the atmosphere outside. I could manage.", "As if a rich kid like you would manage there." He stared at her, like passing through her soul, "For your information, I've kissed almost all the girls out there." She rolled her eyes, "What are you? A fuck boy?" He nodded winking at her, "Probably. Change me, babe." She scoffed standing up, "I'm out of here. Don't count me in your waiting list." While walking away. Sungjae scoffed back, and went out to follow her.

"Are you lonely?" A man grabbed Sooyoung's arm that caused her to flinch. "I-i'm fine." Her mouth trembles, obviously terrified. "Let's dance for a while." The man responded as he caught her other arm. "No, thankyou-", "Let her go." A voice rasped from behind as the man, scaredly let go of her. She knitted her eyebrows together as she saw Sungjae darkening his gaze towards the man. "Aren't you the son of the CE-", "I could still crush your skull." Sungjae rolled up his sleeves as he landed a punch on the man, causing the people around them to stop dancing. Sooyoung's eyes widened, "No one should touch her." He tched grabbing Sooyoung's arm, "Let me-", "Stop fucking whining and I'll take you out." He hissed, obviously pissed.
She just zipped her mouth, invisibly. Looking at the chaos that they left.

"Aren't you a little bitch to leave while not knowing the club culture?" He tightened his grip around her arm as she winced. She didn't respond. She was busy looking at his expression. He was like someone she already knew, Someone she had known for too long. "Aren't you going to answer?" She sighed, "If you would leave me alone, you won't be in trouble anymore." She slapped his arm away. He replied with a smug grin as he lifted her in his shoulders, making her flustered, "Put me down!", he looked upon her cute face as he responded, "See you tomorrow at school." Then he threw her at his car. "You really like throwing me, huh? What am I, a potato sack?", "You probably won't complain when I finally throw you in the bed." , that leave her speechless. He laughed at her expression and started the engine.