6th Chapter

"I'm kind of surprised that this isn't a bar." Sooyoung waved her hand infront of Sungjae. It's been a month after the incident of them meeting. She could finally enjoy herself with his company. It was something she never thought of. All she could think was about him bringing trouble into her life. But, she felt plain. She felt like a great friend, though. He was someone crazy and bipolar. But with the month that he was pestering her, she could tell that little by little, she's finally adjusting to him. Sungjae scoffed, smirking, "I could be romantic Sungjae, too." She laughed, "Romantic, huh?" He nodded, chuckling. He was mezmerized by her natural beauty. It was his first time to take out a girl, naturally. When she's not wearing any make-up, and she's wearing casual uniform and no formalities needed. Well, in the end all he could do was fuck those girls even if they were wearing a long dress, or anything. But, she was different. He couldn't do anything to her, but just kiss her. That's the worst thing he could only do to her. He knew she was not the one to play with. Despite of his playboy attitude, he found that she wouldn't be the one he could play around. Why was he dating her anyways? He doesn't know.

She looked around the restaurant, avoiding his stare at her. "You're beautiful." He mumbled tilting his head, showing off a meaningful smiled. He expected her to be flushed or touched. But, she just scowled and flipped him off. He was surprised at her action, but he laughed ayways. "You're really unusual, Sooyoung."
She nodded, "I am." He places the tips of his fingers under his chin as he stared at her, "You sure are fun to be with." She knitted her eyebrows together as she responded, "I really have no idea of where we're going though." She spoke placing her palms at the top of the dining table. "You can throw fastballs, you're unusual. Most of the girls are quite hard to bear with. I like your honesty.", "whatever you said won't make my heart flutter in any ways." She spoke lifting her gaze to meet his amused one.

He nodded slowly, "Can you make a bet on that?", "On what?", "Getting your heart." She chuckled, "You won't." He smirked, "Just watch." He was supposed to add another statement. But, she raised her arm to call onto another waiter. He laughed silently, I'm having fun with this girl. "What may I help you, Sungjae and...?" The waiter trailed off, looking to Sungjae. As if, asking what's their status. Sungjae gestured to point into Sooyoung as he said, "She's my girlfriend. She's Joy." She knitted her eyebrows, "Joy?" The waiter turned to look at her and smiled, she bowed her head. "Wow, Sungjae. It's the first time you told me you have a girlfriend." He stated, amazed. Sungjae showed off a proud smirk, as he turned to look to Sooyoung. "I told you, right?" She huffed as she asked, "Can we have our order, now?" The waiter laughed and offered a menu card, "Sorry for the talk, Joy. You could call me Seulgi." In fact, she was a waitress. She smiled, "Hello, Seulgi." Seulgi smiled, letting her eyes crinkle at the end. "I'll have a salad-", "You eat salad?" Sooyoung asked, stunned. "Wait, I thought girls want salad?" Seulgi slapped his arm, "Not all. What's yours, Joy?" She asked darting her attention to Sooyoung. "I'll have steak and carbonara." Sungjae waved his hand infront of her face, "Really? How about your weight?" She rolled her eyes, "That doesn't apply to me." He chuckled, nodding. "I'll have the same." He gestured Seulgi to write down the orders. "Anyways." Seulgi lifted a pen to write another content in a piece of paper. After tearing it, she gave it to Sooyoung, "you can call me, talk to me. Just be friends, okay?" She winked as Sooyoung let her slip the paper on her hands. She smiled at her friendliness and nodded, "thanks, Seulgi. I'll call you later." Sungjae snapped at Seulgi, "Hey. Don't you have to get permission to me, first?" Sooyoung rolled her eyes, "She's my friend, now." Seulgi laughed and high-fived with her. "Seriously, Seulgi? Get back to work!" He groaned, hiding his smile. Seulgi scoffed, then smiled to Sooyoung. "I'll give your orders in a few minutes." She waved her hands to them as she went inside the kitchen.

"She's pretty." Sooyoung mumbled as she looked over to Sungjae, "You didn't told me that you've been here." He chuckled, "She's my bestfriend since 2nd year of Highschool. Funny, isn't it? She should have been in our school. But, sadly she left to enroll in Seika due to financial problems." Sooyoung nodded, slowly. "I see.", "it's fun to see that you're the only girl that haven't got attitude towards Seulgi. All the girls that I brought here almost scratch her due to jealousy. You're amazing, Joy." She raised her eyebrow, "My name is Sooyoung. You must be mixing up names." He laughed shaking his head, "No. I'd like to call you Joy. A name that comes from me. It's claiming what's mine." She scoffed, "I'm not yours." He nodded, "Now. But it's not too late." He flashed her a smile. The determination of this flirt.