3rd Chapter

"He asked you to be his girlfriend!?" Irene squeled. "More like, declared." Wendy scoffed looking over to Sooyoung.
"Why did he?" Wendy added. Sooyoung shrugged her arms as she pointed her finger outside to point at Sungjae talking to other girls. "He's a fuck boy. Don't get the wrong idea." Sungjae shrugged at the feeling of her pointing at him. Until, he smirked and thought of a new idea. "Sungjae. Are you fine?" The girl asked him. "I'm okay, just let me talk to my girlfriend."
The girl was confused, girlfriend?
"Is that Sungjae?" Wendy whispered.
"Probably messing with other female since I rejected him." Sooyoung lifted her eye glasses in order to read her reviewer.
"Are you going to ignore me, all day?" Sungjae kicked below her desk. She scoffed and lifted her head to meet his gaze, "I already told you, No." Her classmates were completely confused at the scenario in the room. "Did I declare the break up?" Everyone gasped Sooyoung, the nerd had a relationship with the biggest bully!? "What are you saying!?" She hissed covering his mouth. He slap her hand away, gently. As he spoke, "I'm not breaking up with you. You heard that?"

Irene silently giggled as Wendy slapped her arm, "Shut up!" Irene apologized as she look over to the couple. Sooyoung breathed deeply, "Stop messing with me." She walked out of a room. Sungjae scoffed and followed her after a couple of minutes.

"Sooyoung. You can't-" he was cut off when he saw that she was blocked by multiple of girls.
"What are you doing to her?" He walked over to the scene, causing the girls to flinch and drop the eye-glass they were holding. Darting his eyes towards Sooyoung, he figured out that it was her eye-glasses. She was terrified how the situation would turn out. Not because of the bullies, but because of Sungjae. Note, the biggest bully out of bullies. "S- Sungjae?" A girl stuttered. He glared sharply at them and dragged Sooyoung out of the crowd, "No one's going to bully my girlfriend." All of the girls have stepped aside. Sooyoung lifted her head in his towering height, "What are you doing?" He scoffed and dragged her away from the scene, "You sure are stubborn."

"I want to live a normal life. Just leave me alone." Sooyoung sighed. "You think I could leave you alone when you're being bullied?" She flinched as she look directly at his eyes, but he suddenly look away, flushed. "F-forget it. I'll pick you up, later. Don't you run away." He walked away leaving her stunned. Without her knowledge, a smile suddenly appeared at her face.
She left with a frustrated sigh, stomping off to her room.

"So you've decided to go with it?"  Wendy rolled her eyes, as Irene cried in joy and repeatedly hit the poor Wendy's arm. Until, Wendy hissed and warned Irene to stop. "On a serious note, You wouldn't let him touch you, right?" Irene added. Sooyoung flinched, as she remembered the kiss, "Of course, not!"

Wendy and Irene nodded and sighed in relief, "Oh well. Let's see how long both of you would come. Don't fall in love with him. He'll break you." Wendy warned her, "Or I might break him." Sooyoung smiled, "what's with that outburst of confidence coming from, nerd?" Irene joked. Sooyoung and Wendy laughed as Sooyoung replied, "I may be a nerd. But, he'll fall for me. Eventually.", "I'd like to see you try." Sooyoung smiled and nodded.

Fools like him should receive a lesson, not a true love.

They heard footsteps coming from outside the room, assuming it was Sungjae only. When Sooyoung turn around, they saw Ilhoon and Eunkwang. Wendy raised her eyebrow at this, "what is it?" Eunkwang scoffed and walked over to them, "Sungjae is just making sure that you won't run away again." Ilhoon said as his eyes darted over to the beauty beside Sooyoung; Irene.
"You must be lucky." Eunkwang sighed, "Sungjae only claims a few girls to be his girlfriend. Probably, you're the second one." Sooyoung was flustered, "Did he ever took a girl, seriously?" She rudely scowled as Eunkwang was surprised with her sudden reaction. Then, Ilhoon butted in, "Yes. But, he was fooled.", "Shut up, Fuckers. " a voice spoke as chills went down on Sooyoung's spine. "Let's go. Ilhoon, Eunkwang, take Wendy and Irene home. I'll be taking Sooyoung."

Wendy and Irene insisted that they could go on with themselves, but in the end- they took them home.

"What's with you, man?" Sooyoung asked as she looked over to Sungjae staring blankly at the road while driving. He stopped the car at the middle of no where, as he sighed. "This is pointless." Sooyoung scowled, Her thoughts were crumbled up into nothing as he leaned suddenly and left a peck on her lips. Her eyes widen, "you are now stealing kisses from me. I told you-" he pulled her into another kiss.
She couldn't react. All she could do was blink, and think. Fucking blink, and think. Until, he pulled away. Leaving her with a horrified, but a cute face.  He laughed, "You're cute." He went up again, to start the engine. "You're crazy." She muttered looking outside the window, she touched her lips. He laughed along her reaction, "Does my lips make you tremble?", "Tremble in fear, probably." She responded, informally. Adding another reason for him to laugh aside, "You never fail to amaze me so much."
He thumped on her forehead, as he reached out to grab her other hand, "Hey, you're driving! Let go!" She hissed struggling to get off his grip. He shook his head as his eyes were focused on the road.

"I really hate girls who plays too hard to get." Minhyuk spoke as he fixed up his bag. "She's not playing hard to get, hyung. She really doesn't like my company." Sungjae chuckled as he plopped down on his couch.
"Sooner or later, she would fall for you." Ilhoon suddenly butted in. "From the way that she acts, you probably have a chance to capture that ice princess." Sungjae darted his eyes to Ilhoon, "I know. She's something. And, you know that I've had the power to get all the girls."

A pillow went landing to Sungjae's face, "Shut up!"

"Sungjae-ah." Changsub suddenly spoke, "What is it?" He responded. "Don't fall for her, you know how much trouble it would cause her."

He shook his head and grinned, "She's just like other girls, Don't worry."

I suddenly felt a lump in my throat. Why do I feel like I would regret everything?