1st Chapter

"I can't believe that out of people that you could lose your temper, it turns out that Sungjae would be your number one bully. I'd kill myself." A girl with pink highlights at the end of her hair cried shaking her friend known as Sooyoung.
"I didn't knew it would be him!" Sooyoung cried as she shook back her, friend.
"Well, at least he didn't saw you completely." Her friend responded, her eyes wandering around the classroom, hoping for no trace of the bully; known as Yook Sungjae.

"Right? I ran away, quickly. Irene, please help me." She mumbled at her friend, known as Irene. Her fingers clasped into her arms, shaking her a little. She was kind of pleading for her elder friend to hide her, being scared enough for her being.
"Well, might as well hide you." Irene laughed hugging her taller nerdy friend. But deep inside, those smile was along the trembling fingers clasped at her friend's skin. She bit her lower lip, comforting her a little.

"Sooyoung!"

Another friend of her was running inside the room. She had wore red hair. She had bangs that covers the features of her somehow matured face. "Why, Wendy?" Irene and Sooyoung questionably asked their red-head friend.
"Sungjae is currently outside our room. He is like... searching for someone." Their eyes widen, "and the worst is, he had his friends with him."
Sooyoung was in a blank state, "Can you please kill me now?" She whispered with teary eyes. Her lips parting as it trembles, before they panicked, finding a good place to hide her.
"Sungjae would. Isn't it funny to have someone handsome killing you?" Irene tried to joke. But, it tensed her features more.

"I'm sorry." Irene cried as Wendy glared at her.

They were busy trying to hide Sooyoung. But, the door suddenly slammed. It was him, with his eyes scanning over the room. Three of them were hoping that he wouldn't notice her. But, his gaze suddenly darted at her direction, Almost melting down her eye-glasses with those dark stares.

Everyone inside the room were curious and scared because of Sungjae and his group. Sungjae finally smirked like he found his target. "I'm sorry!" She immediately yelled out covering her face. He chuckled, "Do you see what you did?" Obviously, Irene and Wendy couldn't budge in the conversation. And, Sooyoung understood it. She wouldn't want her friends at risk because of her, also.
Sungjae was supposed to speak once again, when one of his friends known as Minhyuk spoke, "Their homeroom teacher is on the way here. Let's go, Sungjae." Sungjae rolled his eyes and cursed. Sooyoung silently sighed in relief and almost smile. Releasing his grip on her arm, he whispered, "We're not yet finished yet. " his eyes traveled down to her lips. Smirking, he left a peck of kiss on her lips. Leaving the students shocked, gasping and screaming.

"Don't you dare run away from me, Park Sooyoung." He smirked leaving the room, and leaving her frozen. Exactly, the homeroom teacher suddenly entered the room full of tension. Completely confused at the happening, he frowned as if questioning the happenings to a single student sitting in front. The students settled down on their seats. But, obviously curious about what's going on, also.

"Did he just- omo!" Irene flapped her arms as she shook the frozen Sooyoung. "He did not!" Wendy cried, releasing her inner mom attitude. She busily cupped her younger friend's cheeks, snapping her back into reality.

Sooyoung touched her lips, blinking a couple of times. Until she realized,

"Did he just kissed me!?"

...

"Why did you kiss her?" Changsub chuckled as he left a smack on Sungjae's head.
"Hey. For a nerd, she has a heck of a face and a body in close up." he received another smack from Hyunsik. "You're in for a nerd, now?" Ilhoon laughed clapping his hands like a seal. "Irene is her bestfriend, right?" Ilhoon added as he look at his trouble-some friend. Sungjae laughed and nodded.
"So, you'll let her off now?" Peniel curiously asked. Peniel, is one of the member in Sungjae's group. But, he was the most friendly out of them. He was the kindest and most silent. Eunkwang, is the leader- but he is absent, today. Well, maybe he'll be at the bar later?
"Nah, I'll play her a little." Sungjae chuckled, "Might as well change my taste from wild to nerdy." He winked while he high-fived his friends.

They were busy walking around the campus. They skipped classes, today. And, waited for Sooyoung to go out.
"What do you plan?" Minhyuk asked Sungjae as he lit cigarette on his hand. "Bring her to the bar. I'd like to see a nerd having the time of her life." He spoke as he puffed cigarette smoke.

It's almost 5:00 PM, and it was time for Sooyoung to go out her room.
"You can go home now, Irene and Wendy." Sooyoung weakly smiled to her two best friends. "Are you crazy? We won't leave you behind! What if he raped you? Did you see the way he kissed you, lately!?" Wendy screamed at the top of her lungs dragging Sooyoung's arm outside the classroom. "I agree. We'll go home, together." Irene held her other hand as they walk cautiously outside, obviously avoiding Sungjae and his friends.

They almost sighed in relief when they finally went out the campus without any marks of his figure. "I can go home now, see you tomorrow?" Sooyoung smiled to her friends. Irene and Wendy look at eachother, then to Sooyoung. "I guess it's safe now. We'll see you tomorrow!" Wendy waved her hand as well as Irene as they separated ways.

Sooyoung sighed in relief as she walk along the sidewalk looking at the sky. "It was sure a mystery that no one bullied me after the incident, lately."
She sighed, once again. When she was about to cross the road, a hand grabbed her arm. She gasped as she saw, Sungjae- the one and only. He chuckled seeing her flustered face, "Didn't I told you not to run away from me?" Her face transformed from flustered to scared, "What can I do for you to forgive me!?" She hissed as she tried to pull away from his grip.

"Give me your life." Her face paled up, as he laughed, "I'm kidding. I beat people up, but I never kill them." He blew his bubble gum, and popped them. She watched the motion from his mouth. Yes, the same mouth that stole her first kiss. The same mouth that went to any girls' mouth, too. She shrugged, obviously disgusted.

"Be my girl friend."

Her eyes widen, "Are you crazy!?"