14th Chapter

Warning: little sensitive scenario for certain people. Please remember that the advices in this part only applies for the story. If any of you have problems related to what I'm writing, feel free to message me. I'll be here for you. For readers, please enjoy and take it to the heart! I've updated two chapters today. A little reward for you who waits patiently. ^^ Again, enjoy!

Note: Sorry for the different font in the image. I've used different cellphone for editing.

-

Her lips trembled as her eyes landed on the varieties of blade placed at the edge of the sink. The worst about this, is that it is blood stained. Is he cutting?

Her mind flashed back to the time before she went inside the bathroom where she saw a glimpse of his arm that has multiple dark scratches. And, all she knew was it came from group fights he came from. She shook her head as she leaned closer to the sink, observing every stain at the edges of the blade.

She was being observant and careful about the materials inside the bathroom. But, she was startled when she heard a rough knock from outside. "Sooyoung, are you there?"
She covered her mouth with her palms as tears unknowingly flew from her eyes. She didn't knew what to do. Hurriedly, she backed out from the door as he kept on knocking.
Sungjae suddenly stopped knocking as he sighed, "She might be at the other room." She heard him walk away from his room as she losely opened the door, flicking the lights off.

After a couple of minutes, she rapidly landed to his bed. Pretending to sleep, but completely- her mind couldn't focus on sleeping. Her mind was occupied with what she saw, lately. She squeezed her eyes shut, trying to completely erase her thoughts.
He walked down back to the room as he sighed in relief, finally seeing her back. He went under the sheets as he wrapped an arm around her waist, leaving soft kisses below her back. He placed his head at the crook of her neck, as he heard her sigh in content. "Did you saw it?" She didn't responded. She tried to avoid the situation, she was completely afraid to open up the topic. He knew she was awake, but he wanted to tell her everything. She finally sighed in defeat as she turned her face in order to have a glimpse of his face. "Why did you?" She softly muttered as she saw the expression in his eyes, changed once again.
He stiffled a light chuckle as he shook his head, slowly sitting up as she follows. But, his eyes were focused on her expression. "Do you pity me?" She didn't answer, he knew that he should tell her everything.

"Just because you have everything, doesn't mean you ask for something more. But, I ask for less materialistic bullshits in life. I didn't need them." He ran his fingers through his hair. Her eyes were narrowed, as if she was processing everything he was saying. "People always ask for everything. But, when they have it- they would realize it was not what they needed." They'd always push you to extent where you have to give up what you can never buy, just for something useless." She lightly placed her hands in his arms as she spoke, "People just have to thankful for what they had.", "But, that's not what I want. I'm asking for something specific. I was asking something from my parents, and I thought they would be the first to give me what I need. But, it turns out that they didn't even know that they gave us everything. But, all of that stays as just things." She finally understands what he was pertaining to, what he needed. He wasn't that easy to read, and she wasn't that easy to get as well.

He wasn't at the verge of crying unlike the first time he spoken about his past. At this extent, he felt cold and unveiled. The cuts drawn on his arms were left into scars as it was gazed by someone who made a pang on his chest ever since. He watched her ran her slim fingers through his arm, unknowingly rolling his sleeves upward. His breathe hitched as he felt cold air hit his skin. He wasn't used to exposing his arm ever since he have started to cut. She knew he was uncomfortable with the scenario happening right now. But, she haven't felt like talking at the very moment. Her eyes lifted to meet his intense gaze into hers, as if delivering her a message. She clasped her fingers to his hands, making him dart his attention closer to hers, "You don't have to do this." She mumbled, as if she was the one being burned inside. Her words hit him hard like a knife stabbed deeply inside him. The sides of his lips twicthed upwards as he lowered his gaze, completely avoiding her. "I felt worthless." She cupped both of his cheeks as he lifted up his head in order to gaze upon his beautiful face. "I felt worthless, too." Her hands have left his arm as she rolled up the sleeves she's been wearing. His eyes flicked onto her arms, as he saw a few scars drawn on her arms. It wasn't as fresh as his. But, it was definitely confirmed that she did this more than once. His eyes widen from the sudden confession she did. "I used to cut last year, last two years. I used to cut for almost four years. My heart felt lighter when I feel physical pain instead of mental and emotional pain. But, it felt so wrong. I know it's wrong to add another pain into the mess they have been giving you. And, I hope you know that every time you are doing this without my knowledge, I would die inside." He felt ashamed of what he was doing, he knew better. But, he kept doing the wrong things. "I've realized that selfishness occurs inside me everytime I cut. Because, it seems like I focus on my pain more than the guilt I gave to the people who made me like this." She spoke with a harsh tone as tears started to dwell up on her eyes. "I know we all have different problems and situations. But, everytime you try to kill yourself, you're even killing me." She added as she spoke out of nowhere, making him look into her in a big surprise. She averted her eyes from him as her lips trembled from the sudden confession, "I won't let you cut yourself, again. The fresh scars of yours would be your last one. I'd avoid it." She declared, as her hands ran down to his scars, making him breathe in deeply. As he head was down to gaze into his arms. He rested his forehead onto hers, diverting her attention back to him.

"Thank you." He mumbled. Her eyes soften from his two simple words, thank you. Her lips curved upwards as she pressed her lips onto his, completely diving inside the oblivion. He sighed as his hot breathe fanned over her lips, making her wrap her arms around his neck. He nudges his tongue below her lips, making her open her lips. He felt lighter and closer to her, after this night for sure. She let him take over into the kiss they have been for almost a minute. His hands went down to her waist, fumbling onto the buttons of the shirt she was wearing. She cracked her eyes open, as he saw him squeezing his eyes simply shut. He suddenly pulled away from the kiss, then went down for her neck. Leaving trail of soft kisses until on her collarbones, he left one last kiss on her neck, resting his head on her forehead. Finally opening his eyes, he met a pair of eyes that spoke a thousand words. She beamed a meaningful smile, before he did.

When the world is against me, she'll be the one beside me.

She untangled herself from him as she went down under the sheets, pulling him aside to hers. He watched her place her head into the crook of his neck. He felt contented, but his heart was beating madly. She smiled inwardly as she felt his heart beat. He placed his arm around her waist, sighing in content.

Hours have passed by, and she finally fell asleep. He opened his eyes as he gazed over the lady wrapped around him. He smiled as he remembered the things she have told him last night. He placed a kiss on her forehead,

"I love you."
And, he knew it was real.